Oxy-Fuel Gague Repair Shout Out,
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Oxy-Fuel Gague Repair Shout Out,

Just wanted to share my experience with having my gauges repaired.

Any time I’ve needed torch and gauge repair I would drop them off to the LWS and they would send them out for repair, sometimes poorly repaired! After seeing the reviews here on WW, I recently decided to send my set of victors to Regulator Torch & Exchange Inc. for repair and cleaning. I just got them back today and...Wow what a great job!!! They look just as good as when I bought them in 1984. They also repaired my victor bevel head to like new condition too!

It’s a little more trouble to package and ship but well worth the effort. Their prices are very reasonable for the service you will receive. I will be sending my other set of victors to them real soon!

Not affiliated with them or being compensated in any way, just sharing a company who still seems to appreciate and care for their customers. (Regulatortorchrepair.com)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Re: Oxy-Fuel Gague Repair Shout Out,

It's good to know that good service and value can still be found. I don't think I've ever heard anything but good things about these folks.

And this is a timely thread because, by coincidence, I was on their website this afternoon stooging aropund. I'll be calling them tomorrow about taking a look at some regulators I have laying around and that I'd like inspected before putting them in service.

Do you mind sharing what the cost was of rebuilding your regulators?
    Lance R

2012 Miller Bobcat 225
    Miller Dialarc 250 AC/DC
    Lincoln LN-25
    Torch set

Would have to refer to my notes, sent them an antique aircrafter style torch body awhile ago and they were excellent answering my questions and restoring the torch. I inherited it from my grandfather and couldn't be happier with the work they performed. Last year they rebuilt a flowmeter for my TIG outfit at work, much cheaper than a replacement or using LWS.
    At work;
    Miller Syncrowave 250
    Spectrum 2050
    Victor OA
    Home;
    Miller Thunderbolt 225
    Victor OA

Been using them for years. Great company to deal with, affordale repair work, and EXCELLENT quality!