Primeweld Warranty Shipping Cost
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Primeweld Warranty Shipping Cost

As I have been informed Primeweld will cover the shipping cost for the hole 3 year warranty on there units. That should tell you what they think about the quality of their units.

Check out the Primeweld Tig 225AC/DC W/CK torch and the Primecut 60 W/CNC port and IPT60 torch on Amazon
    www.georgesplasmacuttershop.com
    Plasma Cutter and Welder Sales and Repairs--Ebay store
    Tec.Mo. Dealer Consumables for the PT and IPT torch's

Re: Primeweld Warranty Shipping Cost

THAT is amazing. I may have to take a second look at their plasma cutter.
    Millermatic 252
    Syncrowave 250
    Purox Metalmaster

Define "Primeweld will cover the shipping cost" in writing and find the US based company you can go after.

How fast do you think they can change name stickers on those boxes of junk from China?

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil5 View Post
    Define "Primeweld will cover the shipping cost" in writing and find the US based company you can go after.

How fast do you think they can change name stickers on those boxes of junk from China?
    Virgil5, you are a total A$$ HO!E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you would have did a little research before shooting off your BIG FU(KING MOUTH about something you don't have any clue about in the first place.

Primeclick,LLC
    926 Haddonfield Rd
    Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
    856-537-4358

Or you can contact me.

So George. You can sell and repair Primeweld machines? Are you an authorized repair facility for Primeweld?

That would be a big plus.
    Weld like a "WELDOR", not a wel-"DERR"
    MillerDynasty700DX,Dynasty350DX3ea,Dynasty200DX,Th ermalArc400GTSW,LincolnSW2002ea., MillerMatic350P,MillerMatic200withspoolgun,MKCobra Mig260,Lincoln SP-170T,PlasmaCam/Hypertherm1250,HFProTig3ea.

Quote Originally Posted by mechanic416 View Post
    Virgil5, you are a total A$$ HO!E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you would have did a little research before shooting off your BIG FU(KING MOUTH about something you don't have any clue about in the first place.

Primeclick,LLC
    926 Haddonfield Rd
    Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
    856-537-4358

Or you can contact me.
    Gee George LLC thanks ever so for the complement.
    It means so much from some guy pretending to be a business from a rented mailbox in a UPS Store.
    The UPS Store Cherry Hill at 926 Haddonfield Rd to professionally pack and ship all ... Your resource for mailbox, shipping, and printing services in Cherry Hill, NJ. .... The UPS Store is your local print shop in 08002

Actually I rate you right in there with the TV repairman from about 15 years back who was peddling plasma cutters out of his TV repair shop and promoting the machine's ability to etch glass thru aluminum foil.

You hang in there George LLC, there seems to be an unlimited supply of gullible people who won't bother checking your operation out, and keep relying on the protection of that Jersey Limited Liability Corp to protect your vast assets.

Another fellow you remind me of called himself Berkel USA, operating out of Connecticut. He did pretty well for a while peddling plans for a homemade sandblaster the victim could build at home using PVC pipe. Ran the deal off the back end of a web site peddling ammunition via mailorder.

Hang in there George LLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil5 View Post
    Gee George LLC thanks ever so for the complement.
    It means so much from some guy pretending to be a business from a rented mailbox in a UPS Store.
    The UPS Store Cherry Hill at 926 Haddonfield Rd to professionally pack and ship all ... Your resource for mailbox, shipping, and printing services in Cherry Hill, NJ. .... The UPS Store is your local print shop in 08002

Actually I rate you right in there with the TV repairman from about 15 years back who was peddling plasma cutters out of his TV repair shop and promoting the machine's ability to etch glass thru aluminum foil.

You hang in there George LLC, there seems to be an unlimited supply of gullible people who won't bother checking your operation out, and keep relying on the protection of that Jersey Limited Liability Corp to protect your vast assets.

Another fellow you remind me of called himself Berkel USA, operating out of Connecticut. He did pretty well for a while peddling plans for a homemade sandblaster the victim could build at home using PVC pipe. Ran the deal off the back end of a web site peddling ammunition via mailorder.

Hang in there George LLC.

YOU are skating on THIN ICE.

Last warning.

...zap!

I am not completely insane..
    Some parts are missing

Professional Driver on a closed course....
    Do not attempt.

Just because I'm a dumbass don't mean that you can be too.
    So DON'T try any of this **** l do at home.

Why is Virgil the one skating on thin ice? He is not the one that took a discussion and turned it into a personal attack with profanity.

Well, as far as a business, I can say George rebuilt my Thermal Arc plasma torch very nicely. Fast turn around and worked excellent.

For the thin ice question, Virgil has been on thin ice for a while with warnings from Zap and myself.
    Attacking a man's business without any knowledge of it is pretty poor manners.
    Dave J.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

Airco 300 - Syncro 350
    Invertec v250-s
    Thermal Arc 161 and 300
    MM210
    Dialarc
    Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by shovelon View Post
    So George. You can sell and repair Primeweld machines? Are you an authorized repair facility for Primeweld?

That would be a big plus.
    Yes, I will be doing the warranty repairs.

>Attacking a man's business without any knowledge of it is pretty poor manners.

Agreed, however, calling someone an ***hole with a big *cking mouth seems to fall into the poor manners category as well. I don't know either of the posters, I just thought it was odd that one got warned and nothing was said to the other.

It’s pretty uncharacteristic for George to react like that.

Virgil on The other hand
    Has always been an azzhole.

Makes you wonder about a guy who has the free time to reply to every single thread night and day.

Pessimistically I might add.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Miller 211
    Hypertherm PM 45
    1961 Lincoln Idealarc 250
    HTP 221

True Wisdom only comes from Pain.

Do they make any mig welders?

CR

I feel I should apologize to the people on weldingweb for my actions and the use of foul language. I should have handled it in a different manner. But someone insinuating me or the people and company's I am affiliated with are scammers or ripoffs was also uncalled for.
    Last edited by mechanic416; 12-07-2018 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrookedRoads View Post
    Do they make any mig welders?
    Yes, we do have mig welders, but they are sold out at this time. Hopping to get an order in soon.

Quote Originally Posted by mechanic416 View Post
    I feel I should apologize to the people on weldingweb for my actions and the use of foul language. I should have handled it in a different manner. But someone insinuating me or the people and company's I am affiliated with are scammers or ripoffs was also uncalled for.
    Well George I'm with you on this one. You had every right to respond in the way you see fit. Some people on this forum do nothing other than to spread hate and discontent. That SOMEONE has been at it- at his own free will for some time with no boundaries. Its nice to see a moderator finally shut the noise off. As a user it was nice of you to post the information update. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cmh31909 View Post
    >Attacking a man's business without any knowledge of it is pretty poor manners.

Agreed, however, calling someone an ***hole with a big *cking mouth seems to fall into the poor manners category as well. I don't know either of the posters, I just thought it was odd that one got warned and nothing was said to the other.

I thought it was “odd” too. I’ve got nothing against either guy but I was more offended by the vulgar language.

I see you apologized, but we all need to think about what we post before hitting the Post Reply button.
    Burt
    Miller Thunderbolt XL AC/DC
    Hobart Handler 120

10FtDrillBit.com

I had a bad temper when I was a kid and got in plenty of trouble over stupid s#!t but the best thing I learned from all that was to just step away and think for a minute before I responded or just walk away, I find thats it's even easier to do on the web.

CR