Anodized Alum Everlast user needed
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Anodized Alum Everlast user needed

HI I am in the market for a new Tig machine I see youtube if full of great reports I even had One well respected youtuber give me permission to use his name when I contacted them and was still blown off ,more over how easy would it be for them to call a customer and ask if they would be generous enough to take my call but what I got was we don't do that, click !

So if any of you out here Build marine structures using anodize ALum. please respond Thanks

south GA where its hot in summer and cold in winter

Re: Anodized Alum Everlast user needed

We don't give out customers names unless they tell us to. That's customer privacy. Nor do we keep a record of our customer's use or activity so there is no way to do that, even if a youtuber says to use his or her name as an endorsement for request. Nor do we call our customers with solicitations. There's no database we can search through to find Anodized aluminum welder in a customer's contact info. I don't think Lincoln or Miller would do that for you either. You can ask for customers to talk with here, but don't be surprised if you don't get an answer here either. You'd be as well off asking for info on something like that on one of our social media sites like face book or instagram.

Note: If someone does want to share, I strongly recommend the customer not share any private contact information.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

Re: Anodized Alum Everlast user needed

Quote Originally Posted by lugweld View Post
    We don't give out customers names unless they tell us to. That's customer privacy. Nor do we keep a record of our customer's use or activity so there is no way to do that, even if a youtuber says to use his or her name as an endorsement for request. Nor do we call our customers with solicitations. There's no database we can search through to find Anodized aluminum welder in a customer's contact info. I don't think Lincoln or Miller would do that for you either. You can ask for customers to talk with here, but don't be surprised if you don't get an answer here either. You'd be as well off asking for info on something like that on one of our social media sites like face book or instagram.
    Note: If someone does want to share, I strongly recommend the customer not share any private contact information.
    Well Thanks, and I have the info I need, Miller has a program where these machines are at shows for potential customers to use, I have taken advantage of that opportunity and obtained the information I need,