how to post multiple pics in the proper order question
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

how to post multiple pics in the proper order question

Firstly, I tried looking through the FAQ section to see if there might be an answer there to my question concerning how to post pics in the order I want them to be seen, but I didn't read anything there that pertained to my specific problem.

So let me say this, to get my pics to post in the right order I have tried posting the last pic first, and the first pic last.... but still, I never get it right.

I have 15 pics I want to post in a specific order, so, can someone who knows WWs secret handshake and proper chants and prayers to get pics to post in the proper order, please come forward and offer the information to members here who post pics. thank you.
    I've been everywhere but the electric chair, seen everything but the wind...the only two things I can't weld is the crack of dawn and a broken heart!

Re: how to post multiple pics in the proper order question

when I have posted multiple pics in the past the first pic I download seems to be the first pic shown, this has been from a home PC, unknown if from a mobile device if thats the same..with a max of 5 pics for each post...

Quote Originally Posted by tackit View Post
    Firstly, I tried looking through the FAQ section to see if there might be an answer there to my question concerning how to post pics in the order I want them to be seen, but I didn't read anything there that pertained to my specific problem.

So let me say this, to get my pics to post in the right order I have tried posting the last pic first, and the first pic last.... but still, I never get it right.

I have 15 pics I want to post in a specific order, so, can someone who knows WWs secret handshake and proper chants and prayers to get pics to post in the proper order, please come forward and offer the information to members here who post pics. thank you.
    This site operates exactly the same.

Thanks for the information guys, I'll download the last picture of the first five pics first. I like to keep my pics on WW, in the past, I have lost pics but thankfully I had them saved on WW.
    Last edited by tackit; 12-27-2018 at 01:47 PM.
    I've been everywhere but the electric chair, seen everything but the wind...the only two things I can't weld is the crack of dawn and a broken heart!