New weldin' work truck - Page 2
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: New weldin' work truck

The brake trick only works to a very limited degree (I've been stuck far more times in a 2wd vehicle than any human should have been) . Remember to only use the emergency brake or you're definitely not moving ! Aggressive tires make a huge difference if you see lots of dirt in a 2wd, and usually it's the soft terrain that gets you rather than limited wheel articulation. More often than not *knowing when to stop digging yourself deeper in*, airing down if you have means to air back up, and then a jack (hi lift style refereed), a shovel, and a few pieces of lumber will get you out of whatever you got yourself in. The truck looks super functional Bonzoo, and AC is downright luxurious in a work truck. Cab forward designs are great in every aspect except ride quality for the driver and head on crashes lol. Usually super maneuverable and you can't beat the visibility they provide. That truck looks like a good little money maker to me.
    Last edited by SlowBlues; 01-08-2019 at 01:27 AM.

It's efficient on fuel and easy to spin around.Needs more tire and the weight of boxes to get it right.

I'd add a low cost winch front and back and invest in a cordless impact. I have a feeling you don't want to be broken down or stuck on a back road in a brand new shop truck for long in costa rica! Simple 2x4s lashed together in a ladder formation make light weight, cheap looking (important in areas where thieves abound) traction/anti sink pads. I add skateboard grip tape, sticks forever if you sand the wood clean beforehand

Very nice rig, congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro