Victor torch problem
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Victor torch problem

Was cutting some pipe today and the acetylene started acting funny . Got the problem narrowed down th this flash back arrestor in the handle , I got the quick connects that have flashback arrestors built in do you think it would be ok to leave the one in the handle out till I can get one Monday ? Name:  B196D6B9-C227-4B6F-BDAC-F655D145BF4F.jpg
Views: 142
Size:  138.4 KB

Re: Victor torch problem

I'm sure it will be ok. On Victor torches flashbacks aren't recommended because of the built in ones. Adding extras can create flow issues.
    Miller xmt304, Miller S22 p12, Miier Maxstar SD, Miller 252 w 30A, Miller super32p12, Lincoln Ranger 9, Thermal Arc 181I with spoolgun, Hypertherm 10000 ,Smith torches. Esab 161lts miniarc.

Re: Victor torch problem

I’ve been running these quick connects for around 10 years with who knows how many different torches without problems. Never in countered a problem like this , I always wondered what those were for , now I know !