vulcan welder
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Thread: vulcan welder

vulcan welder

https://albany.craigslist.org/tls/d/...802972278.html

Not affiliated, just saw ad on CL Omnipro 220 $500.00 used 3-4 times

Re: vulcan welder

RUN AWAY...the warranty does not transfer on a used machine. In addition if the guy doesn't like the welder, why not return it for the full refund? It comes with a 1 year, no questions asked right of return. It has to be a scam, or its a stolen unit. RUN AWAY. The only way to buy one of these is in a Harbor Freight store so you are guaranteed on the warranty and the 1 year risk free trial.
    Millermatic 252
    Syncrowave 250
    Purox Metalmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Louie1961 View Post
    RUN AWAY...the warranty does not transfer on a used machine. In addition if the guy doesn't like the welder, why not return it for the full refund? It comes with a 1 year, no questions asked right of return. It has to be a scam, or its a stolen unit. RUN AWAY. The only way to buy one of these is in a Harbor Freight store so you are guaranteed on the warranty and the 1 year risk free trial.
    Just passing along an ad I saw, didn't even take the time or effort to consider the implications. Buyer Beware.

I see a lot of those around here, but it makes no sense. why sell something at a loss that you can take back for a full refund? Plus there was a member on here who bough a HF vulcan through e-bay I believe, and HF almost didn't honor the warranty. They did him a solid, since they were legally within their rights to reject the warranty
    Millermatic 252
    Syncrowave 250
    Purox Metalmaster