It's Googles Fault!
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

It's Googles Fault!

So disappointing....

I'm such a fan of Everlast welders, but concerned for them if they continue this, petty, Mom & Pop store "We have to WIN every dispute" interaction with customers. I mean, will this just go on & on as they grow? Will they never reach the level of professionalism where they don't alienate those who expect normal customer service from them?

Why would the sales guy fight so hard for shipping charges? Are they deducted from his commission, or is he being a dick just because he wants to be?

https://www.everlastgenerators.com/f...-with-Everlast

Oleg - You've done a truly Great job of building your company to the point where it now is, you have Many skills to have been able to have done that. Not everybody is good at everything though. Come to terms with your personal limitations and get some help with the attitude, YOU'RE Not Good at this one thing

Re: It's Googles Fault!

Not the first time I've read about that "fly off the handle" customer interaction. I was interested in the equipment but a number of red flags went up since I started to look.
    Ernie F.

Everlast is the reason I own an HTP221. They told me to go buy a different welder, and I did! THANK YOU EVERLAST!
    Eventual master of the obvious, practitioner of "stream of consciousness fabrication". P.S. I edit almost every post because because I'm posting from my phone and my fingers sometimes move faster than my brain.

south GA where its hot in summer and cold in winter

Quote Originally Posted by Sedanman View Post
    Everlast is the reason I own an HTP221. They told me to go buy a different welder, and I did! THANK YOU EVERLAST!
    Reality bites both sides sometimes. Not meant to be negative, but just admitting the truth here.
    Not everyone is a potential Everlast customer. Not everything we sell fits everyone's price point, needs or expectations. Nor does our corporate structure, policy or size or ability due to the size we are. We try to satisfy everyone we can, but operate under the realization that not all people are able to be satisfied with our product or our organization or fiscal policies. Overall product, organization, and customer must be a good fit for each other. And some people's expectations and demands simply cannot be met by our product. It doesn't mean our product isn't satisfactory to most people or our service isn't top notch, it just may mean that some people won't be satisfied, no matter what we do, have or say. Not for one second does that mean we won't try to first, but if we are not able to, then admit it and recommend another product or brand that does. It saves everyone heartache and wasted time in the long run. It may be too pragmatic of approach for some. But that is really, at the heart of the issue, why there are so many different brands. People don't like or aren't satisfied with one or another brand or company and go to an other brand everyday. But our goal is to see a high, reasonable overall satisfaction and do go out of our way to do so. And as most people who read between the lines know, there are two sides to every story. And everyone's motivations are different, such as the reason this was posted here by a allegedly interested customer instead of calling in to ask and address the problem personally and directly.

Anyway, Happy to have helped Sedanman.
    Last edited by lugweld; 01-29-2019 at 03:04 PM.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

Quote Originally Posted by lugweld View Post
    some people's expectations and demands simply cannot be met by our product. It doesn't mean our product isn't satisfactory to most people or our service isn't top notch, it just may mean that some people won't be satisfied, no matter what we do, have or say.
    And there it is... That's the Everlast culture of thinking. It's the "stupid customers" fault once again, their expectations are just unrealistic.

Seriously? All this guy was asking for was to have the advertised price and shipping offer, on your own website, honored. From the Everlast perspective, too much to ask????

And everyone's motivations are different, such as the reason this was posted here by a allegedly interested customer instead of calling in to ask and address the problem personally and directly.
    No, the customer wasn't Me (and how many more times was He supposed to call? - did you even Read that thread?). I found his post on your forum and commented in it. Realizing that there's so little activity there, and in a honest desire to see change for the better happen at Everlast, I started this thread. In the 5+ years I've been an Everlast customer, I have suffered through the abuse of you employees far worse than that guy did! If I didn't like your welders so much, and again want you to succeed to be able to buy more in the future, I wouldn't offer my constructive criticism in the hope that you'll finally do better....

Sad......

Quote Originally Posted by BaTu View Post
    And there it is... That's the Everlast culture of thinking. It's the "stupid customers" fault once again, their expectations are just unrealistic.

Seriously? All this guy was asking for was to have the advertised price and shipping offer, on your own website, honored. From the Everlast perspective, too much to ask????

No, the customer wasn't Me (and how many more times was He supposed to call? - did you even Read that thread?). I found his post on your forum and commented in it. Realizing that there's so little activity there, and in a honest desire to see change for the better happen at Everlast, I started this thread. In the 5+ years I've been an Everlast customer, I have suffered through the abuse of you employees far worse than that guy did! If I didn't like your welders so much, and again want you to succeed to be able to buy more in the future, I wouldn't offer my constructive criticism in the hope that you'll finally do better....
    BaTu,
    No one said anything about stupid customer's fault. No one. You try to read into something that just isn't there. Do you think that opening up a thread here was going to have a positive effect? NO, rather, a better effect would have been wrought if you talk with the person in question directly about it. So, again, it goes back to your motivation, when there are obviously better ways to address this, and possibly validates my entire argument. I hear 10 to one from people (directly) that read posts like this and they agree with us. Abuse? How? All I can say is that it appears that you think any disagreement with the customer is an abuse.

There has been no constructive criticism. Constructive criticism starts and goes directly to the source to deal with a problem. Destructive criticism avoids confronting the issue with the person and goes around smearing whatever they can, out of context, third hand, which is exactly what you did. Sorry if this direct address of your actions constitutes abuse to you (which it seems it does) but people with plain, straight forward thinking with honesty and integrity about dealing with a perceived issue, do not go around trying to "blow" up an issue on the internet. No, they go straight to the source and address it. Just the opposite of what you have done. You can reply now about how you tried to in the past etc...to justify your actions. I am sure you will continue to bat this around like an mad cat. So be it.

As far as asking for advertised price and offer, you don't understand how google ads works. So you automatically assume, as the customer did, that their mistake is our mistake. Someone could arbitrarily offer a price on our product, and on our site expect us to honor a price automatically that was advertised from a third party source. It doesn't work that way, especially if they hold a deal after the deal has ended. You really don't know the story first hand, yet you spread it around faster a than a little old lady with nothing better to do and get on the horn and gossip about the neighbor next door (who she says she likes).
    Last edited by lugweld; 01-29-2019 at 07:11 PM.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

BaTu,
    No one said anything about stupid customer's fault. No one. You try to read into something that just isn't there. Do you think that opening up a thread here was going to have a positive effect? NO, rather, a better effect would have been wrought if you talk with the person in question directly about it. So, again, it goes back to your motivation, when there are obviously better ways to address this, and possibly validates my entire argument. I hear 10 to one from people (directly) that read posts like this and they agree with us. Abuse? How? All I can say is that it appears that you think any disagreement with the customer is an abuse.

There has been no constructive criticism. Constructive criticism starts and goes directly to the source to deal with a problem. Destructive criticism avoids confronting the issue with the person and goes around smearing whatever they can, out of context, third hand, which is exactly what you did. Sorry if this direct address of your actions constitutes abuse to you (which it seems it does) but people with plain, straight forward thinking with honesty and integrity about dealing with a perceived issue, do not go around trying to "blow" up an issue on the internet. No, they go straight to the source and address it. Just the opposite of what you have done. You can reply now about how you tried to in the past etc...to justify your actions. I am sure you will continue to bat this around like an mad cat. So be it.

As far as asking for advertised price and offer, you don't understand how google ads works. So you automatically assume, as the customer did, that their mistake is our mistake. Someone could arbitrarily offer a price on our product, and on our site expect us to honor a price automatically that was advertised from a third party source. It doesn't work that way, especially if they hold a deal after the deal has ended. You really don't know the story first hand, yet you spread it around faster a than a little old lady with nothing better to do and get on the horn and gossip about the neighbor next door (who she says she likes).
    So first, what you feel I should have done, once reading that thread I linked to was what? Call Andy? Get his side? Really? That's what you would have done? (despite the authors recounting how angry Andy got with him because he was too busy to call him back and resented all the messages) I donno, I got to tell ya, that never occurred to me...

Next, Constructive Criticism is at the bottom of my opening post and in the thread on your forum AND,,, what I've been criticizing your employee abuse both here and there for years. I see no abuse here from you, I have far tougher skin that that (as opposed to the millennial, delicate flowers, you employ that have to be whispered to no matter how frustrated you've make them ). Abuse is when your shipping guy, after 4-5 calls inquiring the whereabouts of my order over 30 days, reacts to my frustration when I finally get him on the phone and he tells me "he'll call me back" and I say "That's the same thing the dumb girl there has been telling me for a month" (maybe his girlfriend? I mean, "dumb girl" isn't what I said to Her). FREAKS OUT! Says he's gonna cancel the order and put me on a list of people Everlast won't do business with in the future. I say "What? Let me speak with your Supervisor" he then tells me "Pal, as far as Your concerned I am the Everlast GOD, I shall direct all future calls from you or your number to be transferred directly to Me and Me Alone"

I swear to you this is verbatim without exaggeration. THAT is Abuse No, I don't feel that from you here...

I want to admit here and now, I DO NOT understand how Google Ads work. But I don't have to because at Any Other company they would have a different attitude I assure you (I know, with the "we have to Win", small time thinking there this doesn't seem possible to you) but good customer service would have Andy say "Gee, let me look into that, we'll match the deal then". ANYBODY else would understand that this is good customer relations, and in the end, why not? Could a competitor really be in a position to undersell YOU with your Own products? I mean, OK so you're not making the profit you want to on this one, but look what it cost you to be a dick? It's a mature attitude that says we're flexible, we want good relationships even if it costs us a few points of profit (look at what advertising costs you - this is part of that to anyone, who's not a BABY about having to always WIN, recognizes as Good Business!!!!)

Ahhh...the other side is revealed. Sounds as if you started abuse with "dumb girl" or whatever you said worse (at least you showed the attitude and disrespect for another person...and no one should tolerate that from either side if it is initiated). Abusive by nature of the wording, and especially if you used anything stronger than that. I don't take abuse wording from customers. I've refused to deal with them when being verbally berated or belittled, like one did recently calling me a "ignorant redneck" (not actual full words but I guess because of his detection of my deep south accent) when I was trying to help the fellow and get to the bottom of the problem and customer would not answer my basic diagnostic questions trying to ascertain the real problem, and would not simply accept his untrained diagnosis. I told them, I would not get any further using language like that, but if he wanted to clean it up I'd work with him. He then insulted my mother literally calling my mother a *** **** whore, and that was the end of the conversation. (He hung up, not me fwiw). I reported the conversation, and hope I don't have to listen to that kind of insult again as the number was recorded and flagged to redirect.

But customers think it is a one way street and they can abuse us or get out of line and expect us not to be human. If you are abusive toward someone, don't expect that all will be roses with your reception. If you set up an adversarial relationship by abusing employees, don't expect a warm reception. You will be helped if you have a problem, but don't expect the red carpet.

As far as millenials, the people that work at Everlast are either 1) Not millenials or 2) Grew up in and around another culture, that is far less sensitive than you imagine. But your open disdain for them further shows your tendancy to initiate the "abusive" atmosphere. No, no one, even employees of a company should have to face abuse from a customer, especially foul or perjorative language. I am not shifting blame here, merely drawing lines of our basic expectations of a customer not to be personally abusive despite difficulties.

It sounds as through some frustration with delivery delay you experienced, you were the one that initiated abuse by using perjoratives in describing a woma, and you were met with someone who was not going to take it.

Now the "girl" you are referring to is highly intelligent, hard working, long hours and deals efficiently on a daily basis with many customers and has a long, stable decade plus employment record with us. And if she slips up, itsn't on purpose, but it is because she stays busy multi-tasking and things with the volume we do with our staff do get quite blustery keeping the plates spinning. I myself try to stay on her good side because I know she works hard as anyone could possibly work.
    Possibly, all you need to do is call in and apologize to her about how you referenced her and talk back with him and things will be good. That may be beyond you and your expectations...I don't know.

Addressing the delay in shipping that you experienced....
    We run out of stock, even still. It's frustrating for all. You could have had stock the day you ordered, but it may have been the last to be processed that day (first order in, first order out). All you need to do if you do not want to wait is ask for a refund. Granted, we don't want to have to give up a customer and will usually try to accomodate you, but there are times that it is hard to give an exact estimated day of delivery.

And we do have shipping delays that are beyond our control. I'm waiting on some stuff now that got hung up in shipment in an overseas port, creating an extra delay. It's not an ideal situation, but we do want to help our customers out as much as possible. We've tripled our warehouse capacity, but delays are inevitable during certain seasons, no matter how well you plan or how fast you build and ship product. If you were calling the shipping department, that is the wrong one to call to find out when it is to arrive. That is the business side. Shipping department handles shipments out, packing etc, but not in control of incoming shipments.

What I think you should have done (before you revealed what you had said about the "girl") was to call them directly, and talk with them and explain your concern about how things looked and were being perceived about the situation. Also ask for the other side of the equation. That would do more than anything. At the very least emailed.
    Last edited by lugweld; 01-29-2019 at 10:03 PM.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

It's still low down not to honor the price/shipping on the website. Customer shouldn't have to worry about how google ads work, that's Everlast's problem.
    Tell the owner this ain't Russia.
    Tg

really enjoy $40 shipping fee, for couple .035, .045,
    mig wire rollers..

Charl

Sometimes.... All the times it is not professional for a business to argue like this out in the public eye. I was very far from impressed with the lack of knowledge by the sales staff and barely any email response from I assume you or whoever their professional welder guy is to some very basic product questions before I put my order in. I almost didn't order because of that experience, I hope my welder never has any issues when it gets here as I'm not hopeful for timely or helpful product support.

Moral is, if enough people say you're ****ed up, you're probably ****ed up and should re-evaluate those areas before airing dirty laundry in public no matter how much you want to.

Quote Originally Posted by xmmancharl View Post
    mig wire rollers..

Charl
    If you call in and order it direct, the shipping can be combined on small items. Base shipping fee, if you order a kit is only 15.00...if you truly ordered a couple, instead of the dual kit kit, then it should have not been more than 30.00 if you ordered two. So not sure how you racked up that.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

Quote Originally Posted by FuelieNova View Post
    It's still low down not to honor the price/shipping on the website. Customer shouldn't have to worry about how google ads work, that's Everlast's problem.
    Tell the owner this ain't Russia.
    Tg
    Again, there are two sides to every story, and that's not exactly what happened. But since it doesn't matter to you regardless, no need to go any further.
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

Quote Originally Posted by setlab View Post
    Sometimes.... All the times it is not professional for a business to argue like this out in the public eye. I was very far from impressed with the lack of knowledge by the sales staff and barely any email response from I assume you or whoever their professional welder guy is to some very basic product questions before I put my order in. I almost didn't order because of that experience, I hope my welder never has any issues when it gets here as I'm not hopeful for timely or helpful product support.

Moral is, if enough people say you're ****ed up, you're probably ****ed up and should re-evaluate those areas before airing dirty laundry in public no matter how much you want to.
    Who aired the laundry? We responded to a post. That's it. I'm pretty sure you didn't talk to me or email me. If you did, pm me about what you didn't get from me you needed as far as info or what you weren't impressed with as far as info from the "professional welder guy".
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT

Ahhh...the other side is revealed. Sounds as if you started abuse with "dumb girl" or whatever you said worse (at least you showed the attitude and disrespect for another person...and no one should tolerate that from either side if it is initiated). Abusive by nature of the wording, and especially if you used anything stronger than that. I don't take abuse wording from customers. I've refused to deal with them when being verbally berated or belittled, like one did recently calling me a "ignorant redneck" (not actual full words but I guess because of his detection of my deep south accent) when I was trying to help the fellow and get to the bottom of the problem and customer would not answer my basic diagnostic questions trying to ascertain the real problem, and would not simply accept his untrained diagnosis. I told them, I would not get any further using language like that, but if he wanted to clean it up I'd work with him. He then insulted my mother literally calling my mother a *** **** whore, and that was the end of the conversation. (He hung up, not me fwiw). I reported the conversation, and hope I don't have to listen to that kind of insult again as the number was recorded and flagged to redirect.

But customers think it is a one way street and they can abuse us or get out of line and expect us not to be human. If you are abusive toward someone, don't expect that all will be roses with your reception. If you set up an adversarial relationship by abusing employees, don't expect a warm reception. You will be helped if you have a problem, but don't expect the red carpet.

As far as millenials, the people that work at Everlast are either 1) Not millenials or 2) Grew up in and around another culture, that is far less sensitive than you imagine. But your open disdain for them further shows your tendancy to initiate the "abusive" atmosphere. No, no one, even employees of a company should have to face abuse from a customer, especially foul or perjorative language. I am not shifting blame here, merely drawing lines of our basic expectations of a customer not to be personally abusive despite difficulties.

It sounds as through some frustration with delivery delay you experienced, you were the one that initiated abuse by using perjoratives in describing a woma, and you were met with someone who was not going to take it.

Now the "girl" you are referring to is highly intelligent, hard working, long hours and deals efficiently on a daily basis with many customers and has a long, stable decade plus employment record with us. And if she slips up, itsn't on purpose, but it is because she stays busy multi-tasking and things with the volume we do with our staff do get quite blustery keeping the plates spinning. I myself try to stay on her good side because I know she works hard as anyone could possibly work.
    Possibly, all you need to do is call in and apologize to her about how you referenced her and talk back with him and things will be good. That may be beyond you and your expectations...I don't know.

Addressing the delay in shipping that you experienced....
    We run out of stock, even still. It's frustrating for all. You could have had stock the day you ordered, but it may have been the last to be processed that day (first order in, first order out). All you need to do if you do not want to wait is ask for a refund. Granted, we don't want to have to give up a customer and will usually try to accomodate you, but there are times that it is hard to give an exact estimated day of delivery.

And we do have shipping delays that are beyond our control. I'm waiting on some stuff now that got hung up in shipment in an overseas port, creating an extra delay. It's not an ideal situation, but we do want to help our customers out as much as possible. We've tripled our warehouse capacity, but delays are inevitable during certain seasons, no matter how well you plan or how fast you build and ship product. If you were calling the shipping department, that is the wrong one to call to find out when it is to arrive. That is the business side. Shipping department handles shipments out, packing etc, but not in control of incoming shipments.

What I think you should have done (before you revealed what you had said about the "girl") was to call them directly, and talk with them and explain your concern about how things looked and were being perceived about the situation. Also ask for the other side of the equation. That would do more than anything. At the very least emailed.
    Let's be clear here,,, I didn't tell anyone They were "dumb". I Neither shouted nor used obscenity, it was an overreaction by an Everlast employee about 4yrs ago.

Call #1 - HI, I ordered a CK torch about 10 days ago and never received an email or anything confirming my order and was wondering how long it will take to arrive?
    Girl - I don't know, I'll have our shipping guy call you back - what's your tel # ?

Call #2 - Hi, I called last week about a torch I ordered and am wondering what the status of that order is?
    Girl - I don't know, I'll have our shipping guy call you back - what's your tel # ?

Call #3 - Hi, I've called twice before trying to inquire on the status of an order I placed a few weeks ago and have never gotten a response?

Call #4 - Hi, it's been over a month ago that I placed an order for a CK torch, I've called several times before, each time you've told me you'd call me back but I've yet to receive and call from anybody. What is going On?

Call #5 - This is the 5th call I've made trying to find out where the torch I ordered and Paid for 5 weeks ago, you keep telling me you'll get back to me but Nobody does! WHAT IS GOING ON THERE? (I'm sure at this point the frustration of the past month was evident in a firm voice, but I wasn't being rude, just firm)
    Girl - Hang on, I'll see if I can connect you...
    Shipping guy - I don't know, I'll have to call you back - what's your tel # ?
    Me - Come On! - that's the same thing the "dumb girl" has been telling me for over a month! (let's face it here, she's not being insulted unless he tells her and she's not really been doing her job as the "smart girl" you say she is. A more competent employee would have, at least, Some follow through ...)

At that point he flexed him muscles and started the Abuse.

Now, in your eyes, his actions were within Everlasts customer policies, it was a reasonable reaction and what anyone there should have done.

Let me remind you "Says he's gonna cancel the order and put me on a list of people Everlast won't do business with in the future. I say "What? Let me speak with your Supervisor" he then tells me "Pal, as far as Your concerned I am the Everlast GOD, I shall direct all future calls from you or your number to be transferred directly to Me and Me Alone"

You've just got to STOP.... You really do, recognize there's a problem and address it. My experience isn't that unusual, you guys are doing damage.

https://www.dalecarnegie.com/en/topics/customer-service

That's my Oldest experience as an Everlast Customer, here's my Latest (I was kinda hesitant to mention this because now you'll know who I really am and might ban me from buying your products in the future for making you face reality)

Last year, my Everlast TIG welder crapped-out (it was 8yrs old) and I was about a month away from a deadline in a welding project that was going to take me at least two weeks to complete. I called, spoke with YOU, ordered a new welder. We talked about the Time Sensitivity I had, you were great to deal with, very helpful, said it was in stock, that my new welder could be shipped the following evening, and that I should have it in a week or less.

I called at the end of the next day, spoke with you again, you confirmed that the welder was Shipped and I got a Tracking #.

I tracked the package 4-5 days later, said I was due for delivery the following day. I tracked that day and it said it was out-for-delivery but, 5 states away! I called UPS, confirmed the tracking #, was told it was supposed to come to me but on a truck to be delivered Far away later that day. I called Everlast shipping, they got together with the UPS person I had contacted, stopped the delivery and redirected the package. This added time to the trip but, it now tracked to my address, to be delivered a few days later.

FINALLY it's out-for-delivery to me. Up the driveway the UPS man walks but - what's this? He's carrying, what's supposed to be, a 100lb package in one hand (those guys are in Shape!).

You Got it! Not Only has Everlast mislabeled my package, but they put it on the Wrong box! This isn't a welder at all...

I call, I speak with a woman who says "Sorry, we'll issue a pick up for that and, once we receive it back, we can send your welder out. It should take between 10 days and two weeks".

I'm only human,,, I raised my voice, might have even shouted "YOU CAN"T DO THAT TO ME!" then, returning to just a firm voice said "I clearly expressed my need to have this A.S.A.P. when I ordered, this is Your Mistake not mine, you Need to do better than that!" (no name calling, no obscenities, but my, understandable frustration, had to be clear)

Suddenly a male voice was on the line - "You can't speak with our employees like that" ~ I can't believe it, THIS is biggest issue here for them? I raised my voice?

I hang-up before I do or say something I don't want to. I recall seeing Olegs (the Owner) tel# posted on their forum at some point, I think I might have it saved, I'm gonna go look for it.

I find it! I call...

Hello? Is this Oleg? You don't know me, but I have a situation I need your help with.

He says "Oh, I know you,,, you just hung-up on me"

I'm sunk and I know it! There's nothing to do now but to laugh They got me, their attitude comes from the top. NOTHING is more important than having deference for anyone you speak with (like if you don't show the guy in the barrio his respect, you're gonna get cut). They win, because Winning is everything, the need to win surpassed even good business relations.

He says it's not realistic to ship overnight, I say I understood and wasn't asking for that but maybe 2nd Air? He says even that's too expensive for them, how 'bout 3day? I says sure, thanks.

Turns out "3day" is what's called 3-day-Select, and with a weekend it takes 5

But wait...… its your fault because its your fault and we said so
    Tg

Who aired the laundry? We responded to a post. That's it. I'm pretty sure you didn't talk to me or email me. If you did, pm me about what you didn't get from me you needed as far as info or what you weren't impressed with as far as info from the "professional welder guy".
    Swing and a miss, must have went over your head. Maybe you should stop arguing with people with negative opinions?? Maybe just maybe. Or continue to feed the soap opera and not fix the publics perception on your company.

Not sure who the profesional welder guy is but that was exactly how your russian counterparts described him on the phone. Replied once to my email and never bothered with my followup questions to his very generic responce. Water under the bridge now, if it weren't for so many youtube reviews of your welders I would have not placed my order.

If you call USA Weld after hours or before they open, the call gets transferred to the owners cell phone. He is the most pleasant, helpful person you'd ever want to talk to.

I AM DEFINITELY ON EVERLAST'S LIST, AS THEY ARE ON MINE.
    Eventual master of the obvious, practitioner of "stream of consciousness fabrication". P.S. I edit almost every post because because I'm posting from my phone and my fingers sometimes move faster than my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by xmmancharl View Post
    mig wire rollers..

Charl
    I second your words Charl, its the reason I never ordered Everlast MIG consumables, the shipping for the two sizes of contact tips which would fit in a business envople was like $38.00, I ordered them from another supplier, believe they were on ebay.

Unfortunately, that is a built into the site to charge shipping on an item regardless. If you call in the order, you do not get double billed on accessories, and will only pay one shipping fee on multiple items.

But items like contact tips are the same as Lincoln and Tweco, so why are you ordering them online when you can buy them locally?
    Esab Migmaster 250
    Lincoln SA 200
    Lincoln Ranger 8
    Smith Oxy Fuel setup
    Everlast PowerPlasma 80
    Everlast Power iMIG 160
    Everlast Power iMIG 205
    Everlast Power iMIG 140E
    Everlast PowerARC 300
    Everlast PowerARC 140ST
    Everlast PowerTIG 255EXT