What is this ? - Page 2
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is this ?

Re: What is this ?

I am sooooooooo confused

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

In jolly ole England a flash light is called a 'torch'.
    "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." -Theodore Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    In jolly ole England a flash light is called a 'torch'.
    Here, we call a Moron a Moron. Life, and language, are so much more simple on this side of the pond.

Quote Originally Posted by farmersammm View Post
    Here, we call a Moron a Moron. Life, and language, are so much more simple on this side of the pond.
    Hahaha ����

My guess is japanese ring compressor ! the octagon piece is the handle ! LOL . Either way has nothing to do with welding .

Quote Originally Posted by farmersammm View Post
    Well, except when they ain't:

So you came to a welding forum to show us a 3D printed clamp that doesnt even relate to welding? Then you bitch about ****ty comments from people giving you a hard time? I dont get it...
    Welding --- My paid hobby!

Quote Originally Posted by metalman21 View Post
    Looks like a Troll latch to me.
    +1. Most people aren't a rude when people guess or have a little fun. In fact, usually people want/expect guesses and jokes asking this sort of thing as it makes it more fun. My word, this was not life or death. There are ALOT of awesome and helpful people on this forum. So ( to the original poster ) respect is due. Your foolish little game has nothing to do with people knowing how to weld either. Troll some other site why don't ya! Or better yet, grow up, come back here and respectfully learn and maybe contribute some day!

Quote Originally Posted by dad View Post
    +1. Most people aren't a rude when people guess or have a little fun. In fact, usually people want/expect guesses and jokes asking this sort of thing as it makes it more fun. My word, this was not life or death. There are ALOT of awesome and helpful people on this forum. So ( to the original poster ) respect is due. Your foolish little game has nothing to do with people knowing how to weld either. Troll some other site why don't ya! Or better yet, grow up, come back here and respectfully learn and maybe contribute some day!
    Tard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ongchevelle@my.com View Post
    Tard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Tard"? Well, ain't that a really growed up response, huh? Ban his a*s. To the OP - yes, it's not proper grammar. Just havin' a little fun, you ought to try it.