Vulcan MigMax 215 Contact tips
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Vulcan MigMax 215 Contact tips

Does anyone know what Tweco style tip crosses over to the Vulcan mig gun? And what nozzle? I purchased the MigMax and the ProTig 200 last week and started setting them up this weekend. My local HF store is very unpredictable about stocking consumables so I wanted to not look like an idiot when I have to go by the local welding supply to pick some up. Thanks.

J Rice
    Sherman , TX

Re: Vulcan MigMax 215 Contact tips

I think it's the Tweco 11 series by looking at Tweco's site. I'll proceed on that unless I hear different from anyone.

not exactly sure but i have 2 tweco #2 guns that use the same tips as the vulcan mig gun.
    nozzle is smaller id on vulcan
    not sure on the diffuser though.

Thanks. I'll check out nozzles at the welding supply. Both my mix tank and argon tank bottomed out today so I'll be going there tomorrow.

James

Not a big deal not knowing the jargon or part numbers at a welding shop, take a tip with you.
    "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." -Theodore Roosevelt

Thanks Sandy. That is what I plan to do. Was going today but customer's come first.