Money Not Spent - Page 2
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Money Not Spent

Re: Money Not Spent

.I'm sellin' my labor for nothing, and don't have a stinkin' choice in the matter.

You always have a choice, just because you don't use it, does not mean you have no choice..
    Just like me choosing not to eat very much Red meat if at all..(especially from Carl's Jr.)
    Esab 2200i-TA34
    Esab 160i caddy
    Thermal Arc LM-200 Lincoln feeders
    Thermal Arc Pee-Wee 85s
    Thermal 60i (Beast)
    Klutch P-300i/ 120 volt Plasma.

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    .I'm sellin' my labor for nothing, and don't have a stinkin' choice in the matter.

You always have a choice, just because you don't use it, does not mean you have no choice..
    Just like me choosing not to eat very much Red meat if at all..(especially from Carl's Jr.)
    I have a friend that sells beef, you dont have a financial choice, you sell at what the market pays that day or you dont, then you have to pay to feed and maintain the beef till the price goes up or further down, either way you will lose $$, the choice you have is how do you lose it....selling low or waiting till the beef price goes up and then you spend the extra $$ on feed and labor, and you cant let them get too old as the meat changes in flavor and texture from older beefers....its not like a welder you can keep on the shelf that doesnt need to be fed and watered and cared for till sold off...

Lets just say, It's Sam who chooses to stand in the Cow patties all Day. If you are giving your labor away for free then it's all on you to change that. Did not hear one word about the profit he made on selling stocks/dividend checks he receives. Does not have to even pay capital gains on them, since he has no income tax being a sovereign nation and all..
    Esab 2200i-TA34
    Esab 160i caddy
    Thermal Arc Pee-Wee 85s
    Thermal 60i (Beast)

Quote Originally Posted by Brand X View Post
    Lets just say, It's Sam who chooses to stand in the Cow patties all Day. If you are giving your labor away for free then it's all on you to change that. Did not hear one word about the profit he made on selling stocks/dividend checks he receives. Does not have to even pay capital gains on them, since he has no income tax being a sovereign nation and all..
    I'm thinkin' you'd better do some readin' on that one.

Tax abatement on income from farm produce is available. And farm income only. On the flip side...…….any farm losses are on your dime, and can't be claimed against other income. Double edged sword.

All other non farm income is treated as regular income for tax purposes.

It's a common misconception, I hear it a lot.

OK,
    when did you last file Taxes on your stocks?
    Esab 2200i-TA34
    Esab 160i caddy
    Thermal Arc Pee-Wee 85s
    Thermal 60i (Beast)