Looking for a used plasma torch for a Lincoln Procut 55
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Looking for a used plasma torch for a Lincoln Procut 55

I picked up a used Lincoln Procut 55 plasma cutter with a destroyed torch. It appears to have been ran over. Does anyone have a usable torch for one of these that they would either sell or trade? I'd like to find out if this cutter will work. Message me with what you have. Thanks!

Re: Looking for a used plasma torch for a Lincoln Procut 55

Nobody?

Is it all truly destroyed? Can you take it apart and keep the hose assembly, for example? I don't know for Lincoln but my Hypertherm T25 is made so it's fairly easy to replace the hand torch. Much much cheaper if you don't have to buy the hose too.

Quote Originally Posted by metalmagpie View Post
    Is it all truly destroyed? Can you take it apart and keep the hose assembly, for example? I don't know for Lincoln but my Hypertherm T25 is made so it's fairly easy to replace the hand torch. Much much cheaper if you don't have to buy the hose too.
    The hose is salvageable, but the head new sells for $700+ if you can find one. Since I don't know if the cutter even works, that isn't feasible. Most places show no longer available. From what I've found, these were only for the Procuts, so a generic won't work.