Millermatic 35
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Thread: Millermatic 35

Millermatic 35

Can anyone help me procure a liner for a 1972 Millermatic 35 Mig welder that I inherited from my brother in law.It worked great until the wire started sticking in the liner, so I'm trying to replace the liner. After taking the gun and liner to my local welding supply company, they determined that the original Miller gun was replaced by one from Bernard which I understand is normal. The welding supply company was very helpful but could not find a replacement liner but did recommend I put a replacement gun and adapter from Tweco in it. It's hard to justify spending $250 on a gun for a 47 year old welder that I only use in my hobby garage. Anyone have any recommendations for me. Thanks in advance.

Re: Millermatic 35

I would call HTP and see if they have a swan neck gun that fits the MM 35. They are around $100 depending on length, and they work great. Plus this way you will always know where to go for consumables https://www.usaweld.com/Flexible-Swa...wanneckmig.htm
    Millermatic 252
    Syncrowave 250
    Purox Metalmaster

They have it. about $165 now. Worth every nickel

Quote Originally Posted by Bonzoo View Post
    They have it. about $165 now. Worth every nickel
    Thanks for the quick reply, I ill call tomorrow when they open

Does the welder have a gas solenoid. The older 35 had the gas valve mechanically in the trigger. A new gun would require a solenoid valve, extra wiring and connectors to function in that case

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk