New from Up State SC
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

New from Up State SC

Good morning everyone. I am new to welding. At this point, I have never welded. I am looking to learn to weld for simple projects and Sculpture/ornamental metal work.

Re: New from Up State SC

Welcome!
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    UNITWELD 175 AMP 3 IN1 DC MIG/STICK/TIG
    MIDSTATES 300 AMP AC MACHINE
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!
    “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.
    We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream".
    RONALD REAGAN

Welcome from the other side of SC!
    Lincoln 350MP
    Millermatic 350P
    Syncrowave 250
    1969 SA200

Welcome to the forum. Where in SC?
    Burt
    Miller Thunderbolt XL AC/DC
    Hobart Handler 120

10FtDrillBit.com

I'll be setting up in Loris in a few weeks. Post or PM whatcha done or want to do.
    I was going to hire a couple illegals due to my fluency....never know until I get there

Welcome from NE GA , lots of good info here .

Quote Originally Posted by Bonzoo View Post
    I'll be setting up in Loris in a few weeks. Post or PM whatcha done or want to do.
    I was going to hire a couple illegals due to my fluency....never know until I get there
    Bonzoo what happened to your paridise ? What drew you to Loris? I just looked it up on the internet. There is not much there that would draw me there. You might want to look into it a little if you are thinking of using illegals. There is a high black population there and the latinos and blacks do not mingle very well.

Quote Originally Posted by thegary View Post
    Bonzoo what happened to your paridise ? What drew you to Loris? I just looked it up on the internet. There is not much there that would draw me there. You might want to look into it a little if you are thinking of using illegals. There is a high black population there and the latinos and blacks do not mingle very well.
    A bud got FDA approval on a laser treatment table I glued together down here.
    It has to be USA made for the Great Satan Inc to allow the VA and other govt crap to buy them.
    Here I go !
    I'll just set it up and fly up once every six weeks or so and toss a whoopin/can a dummy once in a while.
    Drug test mandatory....420 OK...

Loris is where there are 155 acres and a couple plane hangers I have full access too.It's a POS area, no doubt, but it'll work.
    I worked with many a good black man at the railroad 100 years ago. This is light work and not rocket science. I'll make a dozen fixtured tables and any guy that can read a tape and run a mig in 1 x 2 can handle it.
    If he can read a tape and run a chop saw I can teach him fixtured mig(MAG) in less than a day.

The powder coat booth is the hard part for me.
    Clueless there.
    We'll fly someone in from wherever to get us sorted out. I've been talking to some chopper guys that have it down.

Gary. Nothing had really changes here. Once you get a taste of true freedom the circus is not an option as long as the cash flows.

Quote Originally Posted by wb4rt View Post
    Welcome to the forum. Where in SC?
    Rock Hill. Or as we say south Charlotte LOL