TIG Perfect pulser now compatible with Vulcan series welders (ProTIG and OMNIPRO).
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

TIG Perfect pulser now compatible with Vulcan series welders (ProTIG and OMNIPRO).

Hey guys, we recently created a new version of our aftermarket pulser, and we developed some cables to make it compatible with the Vulcan series welders. Currently we have only tested it on an OMNIPRO welder, and I would like to get it up and running on a few more of the models out there. I'm also interested in some feedback on the design?
    The pedal plugs into the pulser, then the pulser plugs into the Vulcan welder.

Name:  tig_perfect_two_front.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  79.3 KB
    Name:  tig_perfect_two_back.jpg
Views: 267
Size:  88.6 KB
    Name:  vulcan_9_pin_cables.jpg
Views: 269
Size:  80.8 KB

Re: TIG Perfect pulser now compatible with Vulcan series welders (ProTIG and OMNIPRO)

Do you have an approximate price?
    Dillon/Henrob/Cobra 2000, Victor 100FC, Meco-N-Midget, Hobart HH187, Miller Thunderbolt 225AC, Razorweld Vipercut 30A Plasma, and lots of grinders

Re: TIG Perfect pulser now compatible with Vulcan series welders (ProTIG and OMNIPRO)

Quote Originally Posted by JimboTN View Post
    Do you have an approximate price?
    The base unit is $329, and the cables for these machines are $59. I would do a $100 discount for the help in testing these out though.