ProTig 200 Power Cable
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

ProTig 200 Power Cable

I recently purchased a display unit protig from the local HF. The only thing included with the welder was the torch, I have since purchased a pedal separately. I have been able to find regulator, ground, stinger, and lens kit but having trouble finding both the 240V AC and 120V AC power cables as well as adapter. Anyone know where I might find some links to those? I have spent about 30 minutes searching and haven't been able to turn anything up.

Re: ProTig 200 Power Cable

Just open it up and install your own power cable.
    www.georgesplasmacuttershop.com
    Plasma Cutter and Welder Sales and Repairs--Ebay store
    Primeweld dealer and tech support
    Tec.Mo. Dealer Consumables for the PT and IPT torch's

Don't open it up, the twist lock connector is standard and can be had at home Depot. Buy the hardware and make your own cables. If that isn't good for you, order the plug from Lincoln. They use the exact same twist lock configuration.
    Millermatic 252
    Syncrowave 250
    Purox Metalmaster

Millermatic 252
    Syncrowave 250
    Purox Metalmaster

It's just a standard twistlock connector. You can pick up the parts to make your own cord at your local big box store.
    If you look inside the power connector you will see a number something like L6-30P(P stands for plug).
    The mate to this will be the same number except it will have an R at the end(R stands for receptacle).
    Buy bulk cord to match the current rating of the receptacle for the machine in whatever length you need(within reason).
    Buy the plug that matches the outlet that will be powering the machine
    The black and white wires go on the X and Y terminals(doesn't matter which just keep them the same at both ends) and green goes on G.
    Plug it in and get to welding!

Quote Originally Posted by teemfan93 View Post
    I recently purchased a display unit protig from the local HF. The only thing included with the welder was the torch, I have since purchased a pedal separately. I have been able to find regulator, ground, stinger, and lens kit but having trouble finding both the 240V AC and 120V AC power cables as well as adapter. Anyone know where I might find some links to those? I have spent about 30 minutes searching and haven't been able to turn anything up.
    Well there is no adapter. The 240V and 120V power input cords are exactly the same and interchangeable with the Lincoln SW200. So any Lincoln dealer can supply them. How much they are is unknown by me.
    Weld like a "WELDOR", not a wel-"DERR"
    MillerDynasty700DX,Dynasty350DX3ea,Dynasty200DX,Th ermalArc400GTSW,LincolnSW2002ea., MillerMatic350P,MillerMatic200w/spoolgun,MKCobraMig260,Lincoln SP-170T,PlasmaCam/Hypertherm1250,HFProTig4ea,MigMax1ea.

For anyone who may run into this issue in the future, the correct plug for the protig 200 is this one

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Legrand-...CCV3/100137115