Broke My Arm At Work - Page 2
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Broke My Arm At Work

Drinking milk makes your bones stronger and helps you grow. I’ve ate **** many times and only broke a finger. I drink about 3/4 gallon of milk a day

The break doesn't look too bad keith, hopefully you'll heal quickly and have no lingering effects. A diet that promotes bone and muscle growth are definitely half the battle, and will not only help the bone heal quickly but will help you build a stronger frame in general while the building is good. As mentioned before Bone density is increased through stress and impact, weight/resistance training, and most sports in general should provide that. Certain sports promote explosiveness more than others, these will yield the most dramatic results. I'm partial to MMA, boxing, kicking boxing, submission or greco roman wrestling, not only bc I find them so much more fun than lifting a bar staring at a mirror for hours at a time but also bc they combine aerobic with the anaerobic excercise.

IF there is any therapy required , DO IT !!! Frequently after surgery many cut back on the therapy or exercises because it hurts . It's suppose to ! Follow doctors orders

If we keep safety rules, everything will be OK. As I think

Ask T Man about lifting too much and the pains associated with lifting and bulking up. Work out for strength and stamina not to bulk up for the girls. Forget about doing anything for the girls especially at your age. Get your money straight at an early age and the rest will fall into to place. Hope you have a speedy recovery. I broke my left wrist at 18 years old and cut the cast so I could slip it off and back on using an ace bandage to keep it rigid at like 3 to 4 weeks. I did this so I could wash off the dead skin and stretch and flex to prevent stiffness in the wrist joints. Good luck.
    Last edited by N2 Welding; 09-10-2019 at 02:42 PM.
    Lincoln, ESAB, Thermal Dynamics, Victor, L-tec, Miller, Dewalt, Makita, Kalamzoo. Hand tools, power tools, welding and cutting tools.