Baliegh band saw parts
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Baliegh band saw parts

Name:  C324ED25-96C9-4FF7-9CE0-0DB69A83822B.jpg
Views: 251
Size:  127.8 KB
    I recently acquired a baliegh BS-300m and need some parts does anybody have a aftermarket or oem place they use

Re: Baliegh band saw parts

I have seen band saw parts on e-bay, but I think mostly for the chinesium saws, they seem to all be nearly the same. You might try Amazon too. Beyond those, I don't know.
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    UNITWELD 175 AMP 3 IN1 DC MIG/STICK/TIG
    MIDSTATES 300 AMP AC MACHINE
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!
    “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.
    We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream".
    RONALD REAGAN

https://www.ereplacementparts.com/je...0Lathe%20Parts This outfit sells Jet parts, but many are the same as Baileigh.

Or try Grizzly. Look for the identical saw in the catalog, and hit the "buy parts" button.

This crap is all the same, based on the same prints. Just a matter of paint is about all.

Was explained to me by the dood who handled my warranty..……….They are generally one time buys from many different suppliers. The factories do one time runs, and generally do not supply parts. In many cases, the factories have a very limited lifetime. They come and go. But all are built on the same general plan/design. It's a bidding war. This is why models change, and features change regularly at these outlets. Baileigh is simply a retailer, not a builder.

While this sounds simplistic......you need machining capabilities to be able to own any of the import machines. Unless, of course, you plan on a depreciated life cycle with planned replacement at a given life span, or sooner. Realistically...….I guess the same could be said for any machine, regardless of origin.

I look at everything I own in comparison to what it costs to send stuff out at $100-$150/hr shop rates.

A 4K lathe pays for itself in 25-40hrs. Only starts making money after that period. If it's for your own use, not used for business, it pays in turnaround time, and outsourcing expense. The more I look at it, used isn't a good option. The stuff is usually worn out by the time it hits the used market. The previous owner ran up against the same problems that you're experiencing.