Trailblazer 302 help!
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Trailblazer 302 help!

Sorry about the cross post but I need to get this running as soon as possible. Also posted on the miller site.

Help! Was welding this evening going fine, put in another rod and ran about I" of weld stopped and welder wouldn't idle down, switch position made no change, the display was dark also, shut it down and restarted it and all appeared fine tried my grinder and it came up to high and then dropped to idle when i shut the grinder off. Then i put a rod in the stinger to see what it would do welding, it made one short arc and then nothing and was running on high and no display again and wouldn't idle down so shut it off again but when I tried to restart it absolutely nothing there is no fire to the switch I do have voltage to the battery cable on the starter.

SN is LH015354 I've had this welder since new and never a problem. Has never been jump started.

Any help appreciated.
    Trailblazer 302
    Hobart Stickmate AC/DC
    Lincoln SP 135 T
    Smith torch
    Spoolmatic 30A

Re: Trailblazer 302 help!

Problem solved, it was a hidden fuse.
    Trailblazer 302
    Hobart Stickmate AC/DC
    Lincoln SP 135 T
    Smith torch
    Spoolmatic 30A

Re: Trailblazer 302 help!

Where was the fuse ? I have a 302 EFI so I would like to know incase it ever happens to me.