Lincoln Invertec Power Wave 450
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Lincoln Invertec Power Wave 450

Hello All,

I just bought the above machine, and it came with an LN-7 wire feeder. According to Lincoln technicians,
    the LN-7 will not work with this machine. They say I need a Synergic 7 to make it feed wire. Well, those
    are like hens teeth to find, and if you do, they are expensive. So, I am forgoing the wire feeder for now,
    and just want to get the Tig and Stick working. I am still researching how to work around the 3-Phase.
    If I can find a solution to that, has anyone worked with this machine before? Lincoln says I will never
    make it work, because of the robotic thing. I could use some advice as to whether it is usable or not.

Thanks for any help guys,

Barry

Re: Lincoln Invertec Power Wave 450

Those are made in a robotic version or a manual version. I understand the robotic version is a no go. The powerwave 450 will actually run on 220 single phase even though its a 3 phase machine.
    Lincolin Power Wave 450, Lincoln Powermig 255, Lincoln Pro Mig 140, Lincoln Squarewave Tig 275, Miller Big 40 G(with Hobart Hefty suitcase), Thermal Arc 95S and Esab PCM875 in an already full machine shop.

Re: Lincoln Invertec Power Wave 450

Welcome! GOOD LUCK on the machine!
    NRA LIFE MEMBER
    UNITWELD 175 AMP 3 IN1 DC MIG/STICK/TIG
    MIDSTATES 300 AMP AC MACHINE
    GOD BLESS AMERICA!
    “Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction.
    We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream".
    RONALD REAGAN