Migaytronic vs Lincoln ?
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Migaytronic vs Lincoln ?

So I have a Lincoln 180'dual it's pretty compact seems ok but I was offered a migatronic 180mx automig.
    I had these old migaytironivs years ago and was pleased with them but i know it's old and bulky
    This one I was offered has seen very little work.
    The Lincoln is only been through. 2 small rolls.

So...my question is should I buy the 180mx and sell the Lincoln or forget it and just keep
    The Lincoln ?

I did have plans on maybe buying a bigger everlast at some point but that's a whole
    Other story.

Re: Migaytronic vs Lincoln ?

If you're happy with the Lincoln, then just keep it.
    Yes the Migatronic is a good welder, but what will it give you over your existing machine, other than probably more duty cycle at top end? It won't be dual voltage, anyway.

If you're really interested, you need to go try it out before you buy, see if it lays a nicer weld than the lincoln.... and if it does, get it bought :thumb:

Re: Migaytronic vs Lincoln ?

I can't really it's a 2 hr drive and the guy doesn't have 220 there but if it's not going to do anything more worthwhile over my Lincoln part from has stitch mode il leave it.
    Il look into the everlast units my 180 is ok but a little more punch at times would be nice