Lincoln AC/DC 225/125 Wiring Diagram
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Lincoln AC/DC 225/125 Wiring Diagram

Hello all. A while back I bought a used Lincoln AC/DC Buzzbox and got it back up and running. I've been using it for a while but I noticed I'm missing some amperage settings. 55 - 75 are not working. I've been in the welder previously to clean the sand out of it. While I was in it I polished, cleaned and greased the amperage selector contacts with red high temp grease and I also replaced the faulty switch. I'd like to get my hands on a proper wiring diagram for it if anyone has one. It would be much appreciated.

I'm not sure if the specific model makes a difference but I will add it below. Thank you in advance.

AC/DC 225/125 - 10426 -512

Re: Lincoln AC/DC 225/125 Wiring Diagram

Find your machines code,then go here https://www.lincolnelectric.com/en-u...DC%20225%2F125.
    Most Lincoln owners manuals have a rudimentary wiring diagram included.
    I'd have to be weird,To grow me a beard,Just to see what the rednecks would do

Thank you for the reply. The code is 10426 - 512. I've downloaded all of the manuals from Lincoln and haven't seen any sort of wiring Diagram for the welder.

I was trying to resist the temptation to say,,, you don't need those 2 anyway,,,,, hahaha

Try Support/Parts/enter your code and some links for parts,manual,service etc come up.

Or try this link.

https://lincoln-is-viewer.ptcmscloud...I2Nzc3NjgxNTR9
    I'd have to be weird,To grow me a beard,Just to see what the rednecks would do

There wasn't a wiring diagram inside the cover? Lincoln can provide one if you can give them the code number.
    "USMCPOP" First-born son: KIA Iraq 1/26/05
    Syncrowave 250 w/ Coolmate 3
    Dialarc 250, Idealarc 250
    SP-175 +
    Firepower TIG 160S (gave the TA 161 STL to the son)
    Lincwelder AC180C (1952)
    Victor & Smith O/A torches
    Miller spot welder

Tiggatoo and Oldendum, Thank you for the help. My welder didn't have a diagram inside of it. I was able to figure out the problem without it though. The small silver center contact point on the transfer arm of the amperage selector switch was less than paper thin. So I bought a new amperage selector switch. I've labeled the various current conductors and I'll be replacing the amperage selector switch once it comes in.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/390616797454

Thanks again for the help. I'll probably reach out to Lincoln and ask for a wiring diagram during the week. I may post it here since I haven't seen anyone else post it on the forum previously.

try this
    Attached Images Attached Images

Gentlemen, that you very much. You all have been extremely helpful. CCAWGC, that is exactly what I needed. Oldendum, I thought there should be one on the inside of the case, and it looks it was there previously; however, it's not there now. I believe someone probably damaged it when they replaced the leads prior to my possession of the welder. I will probably a fix a copy of the diagram CCAWGC provided. Thank you all again.