Info on Linde Welder
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Info on Linde Welder

Just looking to see if anyone knows anything about a Linde 230 welder? .. is it an off shoot of a major brand? .. it looks to be from the 1960s if I had to guess.. in good shape and would be easy to restore... I probably can get it for around $100 - $150... Thoughts? ...it works.
    Kell

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
    Kell in Florida

Everlast Powertig 200
    Everlast Supercut 51P Plasma

Several vintage Idealarc 250 Round Tops
    Miller Dialarc 250 AC/DC - circa 1976

"I don’t care that they stole my idea … I care that they don’t have any of their own."

Re: Info on Linde Welder

Linde was an English company bought by esab and re named l-tech damn good welders but most all the parts are obsolete from esab so if it has trouble your sort of stuck

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

If it's just a basic AC/DC welder not much can go wrong with it. If it works, its probably worth something. That something is what you are willing to pay for it. You didn't state if it had or came with leads. I wouldn't be concerned about parts. A transformer and some scr's- pretty easy stuff.

I bought a Linde 305. A/c D/c stick welder and TIG welder. I had friend in the medical field that never touched a welder. He was able to run a bead of 6010 using that welder on his first attempt. Huge difference in welding with a transformer over inverter. If it runs you should get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk