Just got a Spoolmatic 30a!
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Just got a Spoolmatic 30a!

As the title says, just traded a welding machine that I almost never used for a brand new 30a and wc24! I’m super excited that now I can do every process with reliable equipment. Who else loves their spoolmatics?

Re: Just got a Spoolmatic 30a!

I wouldn't say I love mine but it's paid for itself 100 times over after running way to many spools to count thru it.
    Miller xmt304, Miller S22 p12, Miier Maxstar SD, Miller 252 w 30A, Miller super32p12, Lincoln Ranger 9, Thermal Arc 181I with spoolgun, Hypertherm 10000 ,Smith torches. Esab 161lts miniarc.

Stuck miles of aluminum tubing and extruded frames together with it. To me, it (the Spoolmatic) is a necessary evil, not loved but it usually gets the job done.
    Ernie F.

The only thing I can’t stand so far is the way the wire comes out with all six ways sideways from the curl of the spools.

Love is a very strong word. I would say I LIKE my WC24 and 30 A

However I LOVED my Cobra push pull gun. The MM350P it was attached to, not so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    :

Last job python and PM 350mp running 3/64” 5356. That was true love, not this infatuation hahahahaha. Just nice to be reliably feeding alum again.