7a749
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Thread: 7a749

7a749

Please pm me I'd love to catch up and pick your brain on the rat rod vise thread that I assume got lost in the crash. Your inbox is full.

Re: 7a749

I'll let him know
    Dave J.

Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance. ~George Bernard Shaw~

Airco 300 - Syncro 350
    Invertec v250-s
    Thermal Arc 161 and 300
    MM210
    Dialarc
    Tried being normal once, didn't take....I think it was a Tuesday.

Thanks. I use to have his phone number but that was a phone or two ago.

Seems to have dropped out. Good guy, where did he go? introduced me to 4943, a life changing experience.
    An optimist is usually wrong, and when the unexpected happens is unprepared. A pessimist is usually right, when wrong, is delighted, and well prepared.

Steve is active on Facebook. Making things with milling machines and lathes and stuff.
    "USMCPOP" First-born son: KIA Iraq 1/26/05
    Syncrowave 250 w/ Coolmate 3
    Dialarc 250, Idealarc 250
    SP-175 +
    Firepower TIG 160S (gave the TA 161 STL to the son)
    Lincwelder AC180C (1952)
    Victor & Smith O/A torches
    Miller spot welder

Is he still having issues with the shingles? He posted about having the shingles and shortly after his post just dropped off.
    Lincoln, ESAB, Thermal Dynamics, Victor, L-tec, Miller, Dewalt, Makita, Kalamzoo. Hand tools, power tools, welding and cutting tools.

Quote Originally Posted by N2 Welding View Post
    Is he still having issues with the shingles? He posted about having the shingles and shortly after his post just dropped off.
    He is doing very well health wise, lost weight, and spending his free time with friends and family. He has been working in full time in metalworking and buying machinery again for his personal use.
    Weld like a "WELDOR", not a wel-"DERR"
    MillerDynasty700DX,Dynasty350DX3ea,Dynasty200DX,Th ermalArc400GTSW,LincolnSW2002ea., MillerMatic350P,MillerMatic200w/spoolgun,MKCobraMig260,Lincoln SP-170T,PlasmaCam/Hypertherm1250,HFProTig4ea,MigMax1ea.

Quote Originally Posted by shovelon View Post
    He is doing very well health wise, lost weight, and spending his free time with friends and family. He has been working in full time in metalworking and buying machinery again for his personal use.
    Thank you for the update. I always wonder about him from time to time. It’s good to know he’s doing good. Thank you for the good news
    Lincoln, ESAB, Thermal Dynamics, Victor, L-tec, Miller, Dewalt, Makita, Kalamzoo. Hand tools, power tools, welding and cutting tools.

Quote Originally Posted by Willie B View Post
    Seems to have dropped out. Good guy, where did he go? introduced me to 4943, a life changing experience.
    Are you talking about 3M tape ? https://www.3m.com/3M/en_US/company-...3242235&rt=rud

Quote Originally Posted by N2 Welding View Post
    No, TIG rod for aluminum. Melts a bit lower than most aluminum metal, has a higher tensile strength than other filler, doesn't require as much dilution for good fusion. Less heat input, less distortion.
    An optimist is usually wrong, and when the unexpected happens is unprepared. A pessimist is usually right, when wrong, is delighted, and well prepared.

Oh thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by shovelon View Post
    he's too good looking for us now !!
    Ed Conley
    http://www.screamingbroccoli.com/
    MM252
    MM211 (Sold)
    Passport Plus & Spool gun
    Lincoln SP135 Plus- (Gone to a good home)
    Miller 125c Plasma 120v
    SO 2020 bender
    Beer in the fridge

Quote Originally Posted by Broccoli1 View Post
    he's too good looking for us now !!
    He is too good looking for me that is for sure.
    Weld like a "WELDOR", not a wel-"DERR"
    MillerDynasty700DX,Dynasty350DX3ea,Dynasty200DX,Th ermalArc400GTSW,LincolnSW2002ea., MillerMatic350P,MillerMatic200w/spoolgun,MKCobraMig260,Lincoln SP-170T,PlasmaCam/Hypertherm1250,HFProTig4ea,MigMax1ea.