Opinions on Premier CNC Plasma Table
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

Opinions on Premier CNC Plasma Table

hey guys

i was wondering if anyone on here has had experience with or owns a premier cnc plasma table. i was thinking about maybe picking up a 4x8 table from them but im not in a crazy hurry so trying to do some research... how is their warranty, table quality and durability, customer service, etc etc

thanks for the input !

Re: Opinions on Premier CNC Plasma Table

If you mossy over to Plasmaspider.com you will get a better result for you quest.
    https://www.plasmaspider.com/search....ds=premier+cnc
    DIY CNC Plasma table & CandCNC DTHC-IV MP 3100 Feather Touch option
    Hypertherm 65
    Everlast PowerTig 255 EXT
    Miler 180 Mig
    13" metal lathe
    Mill/ Drill
    ECT, ECT,

Quote Originally Posted by XTREMIST View Post
    hey guys

i was wondering if anyone on here has had experience with or owns a premier cnc plasma table. i was thinking about maybe picking up a 4x8 table from them but im not in a crazy hurry so trying to do some research... how is their warranty, table quality and durability, customer service, etc etc

thanks for the input !
    I would imagine the ease of learning a table manufacturers programming would be equally as important as the construction of the table, like everything in the world, you get what you pay for.... generally the more it costs the more satisfied customer in most, but not all cases.

I tell complainers who say things cost to much to sell the 90 grand Escalade they bought their wife because they lover her... and their 60 grand pickup rust bucket and invest in equipment that will make them money not rob them of it.

https://www.shopsabre.com/

Last edited by tackit; 08-16-2019 at 06:24 PM.
    I've been everywhere but the electric chair, seen everything but the wind...the only two things I can't weld is the crack of dawn and a broken heart!

I have a 5 x 10 flat top with floating head. works great, had a driver problem and Jake sent a new right away. Jake likes text and usually response faster that way. I use it for side jobs and personal stuff. the software is fairly easy to learn. I learn something new every time i use it. you tube has some good videos