Stainless lunchbox build - Page 2
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Stainless lunchbox build

Quote Originally Posted by motolife313 View Post
    These are some nice comments, thanks.
    What's the weight of this contraption with nothing in it? Did you grease the hinges yet?

Its pretty heavy, and I haven’t greased the hinges besides the grease I put on the parts when putting it together. 25 pounds or so.

If you put 25 pounds of grease in the hinges then you are good to go on that for a few months to a year, then. How much does the box weigh?

Cleaning that grease out of there might be better for knowing when someone is opening it

Quote Originally Posted by Bistineau View Post
    I could open it in a couple of seconds with a small Crescent wrench, a 6" would be sufficient for that flimsy lock, and I carry one of those in my back pocket. An 8" one would be plenty, even for a good Master Lock that would fit on there.
    u do realize the term a good MasterLock is a contradiction

^^ LOL, Ain't that the truth

looks well heavy duty. I take it it's double skinned? have you packed the cavity with insulation or anything?

Nice work anyway

Quote Originally Posted by andy917 View Post
    u do realize the term a good MasterLock is a contradiction
    That's not a term, merely a brand name.

We had a friend that had been a nurse in a mountain town in BC several years ago. She told a story about a doctor that was a notorious food thief. Everyday when he came in to do his rounds he would first go into the nurses station and go through the fridge where they kept their lunches and he would eat whatever he wanted. One day a guy came into the hospital, ( a small place) with a garlic sausage in a condom stuck up his butt. It had gone past his ring. The item was removed and someone had an idea. The nurses put it in the refrigerator and waited for the raider to show up. Sure enough he arrived and as always went to the fridge and proceeded to slice off a big chunk. They waited till he was well into his snack when they alerted the lab with a pre-arranged signal to come and inquire as to the where about the rectally removed item was. The all made sure the doctor heard the conversation He started spewing on the spot. He stayed out of their food after that. Nurses can be twisted. I know having been married to one for 45 years.

Quote Originally Posted by mimac View Post
    We had a friend that had been a nurse in a mountain town in BC several years ago. She told a story about a doctor that was a notorious food thief. Everyday when he came in to do his rounds he would first go into the nurses station and go through the fridge where they kept their lunches and he would eat whatever he wanted. One day a guy came into the hospital, ( a small place) with a garlic sausage in a condom stuck up his butt. It had gone past his ring. The item was removed and someone had an idea. The nurses put it in the refrigerator and waited for the raider to show up. Sure enough he arrived and as always went to the fridge and proceeded to slice off a big chunk. They waited till he was well into his snack when they alerted the lab with a pre-arranged signal to come and inquire as to the where about the rectally removed item was. The all made sure the doctor heard the conversation He started spewing on the spot. He stayed out of their food after that. Nurses can be twisted. I know having been married to one for 45 years.

outstanding...and laxative in food does just the same...keeps the sticky finger food thieves out of your food...and in the bathroom...

Name:  lunch.jpg
Views: 300
Size:  114.2 KB
    ' ' ' ' "Move along, move along, theres nothing to see here, , , ,"

LOL!!!, from what I've heard them friskies ain't too bad

Quote Originally Posted by ronsii View Post
    LOL!!!, from what I've heard them friskies ain't too bad
    Specially with the shredded cheese on there.

I was 20 something and just started this job at a coal mine driving gangway. This old boy from over the other side the mountain I worked with used to bum a cup of coffee or 2, ask (at first anyway) to eat whatever was left in my lunch kettle, drink some of my water and bum chew tobacca all day long. I used to chew 3 pack of Red Man on my own, in about 4 weeks I was bringing 6 pack of Red Man a day and it would be all gone, and it got to the point he would just start helping hisself to my food my water and worst of all my coffee. Don't mess with my coffee. My wife ask me one day you cant be chewin 6 pack of Red Man a day. I told her no Dunmoyer bums a lot. She said I don't mind getting 3 cartons of chew for you but ill be damned if Im pickin up chew for Dunmoyer.

So I told Dunmoyer to leave my stuff alone, he got awful belligerent about it. Ok I know how I will fix this ****. Next day I was loading the shot at the face, Dunmoyer is out at the timber pile rootin around for some good breast props for the fellas up the pitch, I figerred id put a chew in, before I did that I opened my britches and pulled the little guy out and made it look like I was rubbin the little fella in the chew, and I made sure the old bastard saw it. 30 seconds later the old fart is pukin in the ditch, when he empties out he comes in ravin mad and says Popeye you sonofabitch mother f*&^er A*&hole you been jackin off in that chew all this time. NaaaaaH I said I just rub the little guy in it once in awhile, it feels good. We get outside the boss calls me in the office...what the hell did you to Old Dunmoyer? I told him what been goin on and how I corrected it, boss laughed so hard the tears were rollin his glasses fell off his face, he is stomping his feet, slappin his knees the whole bit. Well he says I don't think you need to worry about that no more.

Dunmoyer never bummed a chew drank any coffee or ate any of my food after that
    Last edited by Popeye an old miner; 09-28-2019 at 08:14 PM.

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stop laughing

That is funny Popeye!

Quote Originally Posted by Popeye an old miner View Post
    I was 20 something and just started this job at a coal mine driving gangway. This old boy from over the other side the mountain I worked with used to bum a cup of coffee or 2, ask (at first anyway) to eat whatever was left in my lunch kettle, drink some of my water and bum chew tobacca all day long. I used to chew 3 pack of Red Man on my own, in about 4 weeks I was bringing 6 pack of Red Man a day and it would be all gone, and it got to the point he would just start helping hisself to my food my water and worst of all my coffee. Don't mess with my coffee. My wife ask me one day you cant be chewin 6 pack of Red Man a day. I told her no Dunmoyer bums a lot. She said I don't mind getting 3 cartons of chew for you but ill be damned if Im pickin up chew for Dunmoyer.

So I told Dunmoyer to leave my stuff alone, he got awful belligerent about it. Ok I know how I will fix this ****. Next day I was loading the shot at the face, Dunmoyer is out at the timber pile rootin around for some good breast props for the fellas up the pitch, I figerred id put a chew in, before I did that I opened my britches and pulled the little guy out and made it look like I was rubbin the little fella in the chew, and I made sure the old bastard saw it. 30 seconds later the old fart is pukin in the ditch, when he empties out he comes in ravin mad and says Popeye you sonofabitch mother f*&^er A*&hole you been jackin off in that chew all this time. NaaaaaH I said I just rub the little guy in it once in awhile, it feels good. We get outside the boss calls me in the office...what the hell did you to Old Dunmoyer? I told him what been goin on and how I corrected it, boss laughed so hard the tears were rollin his glasses fell off his face, he is stomping his feet, slappin his knees the whole bit. Well he says I don't think you need to worry about that no more.

Dunmoyer never bummed a chew drank any coffee or ate any of my food after that
    POM; good job. i knew you wasn't anyone's maytag.
    i.u.o.e. # 15
    queens, ny and sunny fla

Yall didn't learn this from me. Cut up pop cans work well.

12v battery, jumper cables, and a 6013.
    I only have a facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/VPT/244788508917829

Just go through all of 'lockpickinglawyer's videos on YT if you really want to 'learn'