L-tec 250 mig welder single phase will ship $900.00
RSS | Subscribe | Contact Us | Advertise | About Us

L-tec 250 mig welder single phase will ship $900.00

$900.00 up for sale is a used l-tec mig welder. This mig runs on 220 volts single phase just like a electric stove water heater or eletric clothes dryer. Lots of output 250 amps dc this will run .035 or .045 wire, with or without gas. The drive rolls are reversable one side is for .035 and the other is for .045 wire, to change it all you do is remove two screws and flip the drive roll over and re install the two screws. This machine is spottless clean. A young guy owned this and hardly used it. It has one dent in the top and some scratches but its perfect other wise. It welds really nice, nice smooth arc, with plenty of peneration. This can run a spool gun if you have one. The machine is mounted on a rolling cart for portability and has a bottle rack with a mounting chain to secure the bottle. The welder comes with two mig guns one used esab gun shown in the photos and a like new binzel gun, thats in the mail to me as we speak. The mig torch is 15 feet long and works perfectly. The liner os made for .035-.045 wire. The contact tip is new and a used tip is included (if i find more tips i will toss them in). This is the same as the esab 250 mig and all the parts are the same, if you ever need any. The power cable is in perfect shape but has some paint or some kind of funky stuff on it, the cord does not have any cuts or nicks in it and is in perfect working condition. The ground wire is in perfect condition and the writing is still visable on the cable and it has a brand new ground clamp.thats at least half full or better. The inert gas flowmeter is a import brand all brass with a cga-580 fitting for co2/argon mix gas (fits other bottles too). The whole shooting match is in perfect working condition and would be perfect for a small welding shop that does not have 3 phase power. This would be perfect for building trailers, motorcycle frames, bicycle frames, sand rails, repairing farm equipment, snow plow repairs, custom hitches, and what ever else you can think of. The 250 amp mig welders are not so easy to come by unless you want to pay for a new one. The reason these are hard to find is once somebody gets one of these, they never sell it, because they are so handy. Once again this is in perfect working condition and ready to go to work. The only thing you will need is a roll of wire and some electricity. My price is firm, if i would take less i would ask for less. I would be willing to ship this, on the buyers dime. I can ship this to a truck terminal near you and they can load your truck or trailer. If your interested please give me a call at 1-570-527-6056. I would prepare this for shipping and everything else for free you just pay the welder and shipping. Thanks for looking.
    Name:  IMG_2561.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  105.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_2560.jpg
Views: 167
Size:  221.2 KB
    Name:  IMG_2541.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  144.8 KB
    Name:  IMG_2554.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  163.9 KB
    Name:  IMG_2547.jpg
Views: 169
Size:  86.0 KB

Re: L-tec 250 mig welder single phase will ship $900.00

Add your location, never know someone might be close.
    Ernie F.

Re: L-tec 250 mig welder single phase will ship $900.00

Quote Originally Posted by metalman21 View Post
    add your location, never know someone might be close.
    thanks didnt think of that
    welder is in mahanoy city pa 17948
    come take it for a ride if your close.