Thread: Intro

Post Thanks / Like

Intro

Hey everyone, I'm Dan from Ontario, Canada. I've been lurking around the site for a while now and definitely appreciate the wealth of information available from all of you. I've done a bit of miscellaneous welding, mostly MIG, on the family farm growing up. I got together enough money to get a welder of my own about 8 months ago and settled on a TA fabricator 252i...I've been thoroughly impressed so far, and owe a world of thanks to all the reviews and recommendations about the machine on this site. Looking forward to learning more and sharing any of my limited knowledge where I can.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 4

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Intro

Quote Originally Posted by djd775 View Post
    Hey everyone, I'm Dan from Ontario, Canada. I've been lurking around the site for a while now and definitely appreciate the wealth of information available from all of you. I've done a bit of miscellaneous welding, mostly MIG, on the family farm growing up. I got together enough money to get a welder of my own about 8 months ago and settled on a TA fabricator 252i...I've been thoroughly impressed so far, and owe a world of thanks to all the reviews and recommendations about the machine on this site. Looking forward to learning more and sharing any of my limited knowledge where I can.

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 4
    Welcome Dan.

That is a great machine you have.
    Weld like a "WELDOR", not a wel-"DERR"
    MillerDynasty700DX,Dynasty350DX3ea,Dynasty200DX,Li ncolnSW2002ea.,MillerMatic350P,MillerMatic200w/spoolgun,MKCobraMig260,Lincoln SP-170T,PlasmaCam/Hypertherm1250,HFProTig4ea,MigMax1ea.