+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Knives

Post Thanks / Like

Knives

Hey everyone, nice forum. I can't believe I'm making my firest post trying to sell stuff, and knives of all things. Anyway, USPS MOs only, I wish to ship domestically, must be over 18.

A.G. Russell, Funny Folder: ATS-34/Ti version LNIB except for the inevitable scratches from playing with it. Very interesting design. $25

User Kershaw Scallion: Black AL handles, coated blade. Has some scratches and has been dropped a few times $25.

Opinel: 10 CM, Like new/no box; slim version in SS and bubinga. Comes with leather sheath. $25

Delica: FRN, SE, LNIB. $30

CRKT, Alaskan Carcajou: LNIB. $20

Benchmade 530: Like new no box, but has microfiber pouch. $45

A custom by Michael W. McIntosh from BF: ATS-34, I'm not sure what the handle is (I'm going to guess it something similar to dymond wood), full tang, Leather/Lefty belt sheath. Brass pins, partially fileworked spine. The fit of the scales are near perfect however, there are some flaws in the finish, especially on the blade near the scales. It looks like someone took a fine wire brush to it or something. $50

Please keep in mind that I am a high school student and if you're interested, let me know this week as I am on intersession. Also I am a one year member of Bladeforums.com with over 1k in posts.

Thanks for looking

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe there is a forum for knives. But then again I was amazed when I found one for welding.

And I can't believe you can send them through the post. Only in America...

Is that blood on the bottom knife?

Post Thanks / Like

Umm, I think photobucket went down?

There are many a forum for knife discussion. A lot of the gun and flashlight people are into knives as well.

Knives through the post is no problem, although it can sometimes be a problem when shipping internationally.

I think my image host is down (?) but I believe the bottom knife was the MWM custom. I think what you were seeing were stains, possibly from the whittling I was doing with it a while ago. They don't come off with alcohol.

If you want to get adventurous, you can check out candlepoweredforums.com. It's actually a lot more interesting than it may seem. There's a lot of machinists and electronics people over there.

If anyone is interested in anything please let me know

Post Thanks / Like
    FLASHLIGHT PEOPLE?!
    Who the h..e..double hocky sticks are FLASHLIGHT PEOPLE?!

What do they look like???? Should I have a knife if I see one????
    Sounds like a whole new species, if you ask me....
    Smithboy...
    if it ain't broke, you ain't tryin'.

Post Thanks / Like
    There are flashlight people. I'd be ashamed to admit that I am one of them, so I'm not going to do it. However, I can tell you how to take a standard MagLite and convert it into a rechargeable flashlight that drives a Luxeon emitter with a constant-current switching power supply the size of a dime. Look here:

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/

Some folks just like to illuminate things.
    -Heath

Post Thanks / Like
    A whole forum for flashlights. Thousands of posts. Again, only in America....

Post Thanks / Like
    Well, I'll be!!!
    Flash Light people....I guess, that judging from this webforum, that they are basically friendly. Likely not too dangerous in public....and might come in handy if there is ever an extended power outage. I am still recovering from this....Give me some time....I feel like someone just told me that there exists brown fuzzy mammals that lay eggs, have duck bills, give milk and are venomous. It's a bit of a shock .
    Smithboy...

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't you guys have furry brown mammals that live in water, lay eggs, have a duck like bill and a venemous spike on their hind legs?
    At least they're not deadly, unlike lots of other things down here - another tourist got taken by a crocodile last week. They're talking about culling them. (The crocs, not the tourists.)
    Remember that movie Crocodile Dundee? After it came out, we had lots of tourists wanting to go looking for crocs in the Northern Territory. They're not hard to find and there are warning signs everywhere. Problem is that alot of the tourists pinched the signs as souvenirs, leaving subsequent visitors at some risk. The authorities came up with what I thought was a great lateral solution - they made the signs too big to fit in a suitcase.
    Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by scott brunsdon
    A whole forum for flashlights. Thousands of posts. Again, only in America....

Pick up a Surefire flashlight and see for yourself the performance. The G2 is a good one at a cheaper price, around $30 and will blow your mini mags out of the water.

Occasionally, my dad will borrow my E2e for work. He says he can use it to see down into a manhole in broad daylight.
    Last edited by Rusty Toyota; 10-06-2005 at 09:11 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Is there no edit button?

Is there no edit button?

Anyway, #1 is gone

I may also be interested in trading for new MIG gloves or a FS hood w/some good head gear, my Jackson is crap.
    Last edited by Rusty Toyota; 10-07-2005 at 12:44 PM.
    Student on a mission. Be the best. If I can't be the best I sure as hell won't be the worst.

Post Thanks / Like
    There is. at the bottem right where it has the [quote] button...the edit appears after you post the reply. You have a limited time edit before it's on your PERMENANT RECORD and sent to your english teacher from the 9th grade.
    Smithboy...

Post Thanks / Like
    Ughh, I really didn't like my freshman english teacher.

530-Spoken for
    Student on a mission. Be the best. If I can't be the best I sure as hell won't be the worst.

Post Thanks / Like

Prices dropped!

All prices includes shipping to US

1. Funny Folder-Sold!

2. Scallion-$15

3. Opinel-$20

4. Delica $25

5. Carcajou-15

6. 503-SOLD!

7. MWM custom-$35

THESE ARE HUGE DEALS AND QUALITY TOOLS!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist