Page 121 of 132 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3283

Thread: Trailer fail pics

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trailer fail pics

Quote Originally Posted by farmersammm View Post
    Maybe not a truck fail looks like it was bent before he started, Hillbilly faction of the world wide web. Could be that the sun was shining on the TV and lard a$$ women wouldn't shut the blinds during wheel of fortune, and there was no front porch to put and old refrigerator on to block the sun .
    Last edited by gxbxc; 07-12-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

"Is it straight?" "No!" Hilarious!

Post Thanks / Like

Fortunately his drive shaft has the "3+" u-joint setup.

Post Thanks / Like

At the top it says: "He didnt like where his windows were pointed, flys kept getting in. so he just moved his pad a few feet."

Seems like, just maybe, passing thought now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, FIX THE PHARKING SCREENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, the love of soft living and the get rich quick theory of life." -Theodore Roosevelt

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gxbxc View Post
    Maybe not a truck fail looks like it was bent before he started, Hillbilly faction of the world wide web.
    No that was the tilt bed option only available on the '98 Dodge Dakota model. It allowed lowering the trailer hitch when the bed was tilted up, like in the video.

Post Thanks / Like

I would like to see the owner's face when he comes to collect the (inevitably late) rent. And discovers the sewer, water, propane, lines ripped out because they 'didn't think of that' when they moved the trailer.
    HF MIG-180 with all the mods.
    Grizzly H8153 Stick/Tig Pulse 130/160.
    Wards PowrKraft AC-230. Stick & carbon arc.

Post Thanks / Like

Hahah, two piece "dump bed" ready dodge frames. Strong enough to dump a furnished single wide, just watch. His truck kind of looks like a dog doing the booty scoot across the yard, maybe he should get it checked for worms.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by California View Post
    I would like to see the owner's face when he comes to collect the (inevitably late) rent. And discovers the sewer, water, propane, lines ripped out because they 'didn't think of that' when they moved the trailer.
    Hey, whadya mean.... sewer still works fine.

Post Thanks / Like

I love the "Trailer Fail" thread. We need to try harder to keep this thread tracking straight down the road. It has been swerving off topic lately. Kind of like this idiot :

https://kstp.com/news/runaway-camper...5421619/?cat=1

An SUV pulling a camper led police and Minnesota State Troopers on a pursuit before flipping Friday night.

It happened on Highway 10 in Coon Rapids, just north of the Highway 47/Highway 610 interchange, at around 8:20 p.m.

The SUV pulling the camper was headed east on Highway 10, followed by five squads.

As the SUV approached Egret Boulevard, it swerved and the camper tipped, ending the pursuit. The driver was then seen on traffic cameras exiting the vehicle and surrendering to authorities.
    Last edited by bead-boy; 07-13-2019 at 11:34 AM.
    Century buzzbox that I learned on 40+ years ago (was Dad's)
    Crappy Century 110volt mig 70 amp pigeon pooper.
    Lincoln Idealarc TIG-300

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like the used a spike strip to stop him and he either swerved to avoid the spikes or lost a tire when he hit it. You can see chubby lumber out and retrieve them .
    Last edited by gxbxc; 07-13-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Seems like an unnecessary mess to me.

All of those cop cars could have easily passed him then slowed him down.

Reminds me of the “OJ pursuit “

Also
    I think anybody failing to pull over
    Deserves a severe night stick beat down.

But unfortunately the good old days are over..

Cameras are everywhere.

I have my father-in-law‘s night stick and blackjack from the 50s.

There are battle scars all over it.

Back in those days you had respect for the police .... or else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Miller 211
    Hypertherm PM 45
    1961 Lincoln Idealarc 250
    HTP 221

True Wisdom only comes from Pain.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve from SoCal View Post
    Here is one to get back on track,
    Attachment 1703176
    Who said he was trying to move the trailer? Look's to me like the little green peek-up is just taking a crap before hooking onto the trailer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Who said he was trying to move the trailer? Look's to me like the little green peek-up is just taking a crap before hooking onto the trailer.
    Take a look at the link farmersamm posted in thread#3000 to see the video of the truck trying to move the trailer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bead-boy View Post
    I love the "Trailer Fail" thread. We need to try harder to keep this thread tracking straight down the road. It has been swerving off topic lately. Kind of like this idiot :

An SUV pulling a camper led police and Minnesota State Troopers on a pursuit before flipping Friday night.

It happened on Highway 10 in Coon Rapids, just north of the Highway 47/Highway 610 interchange, at around 8:20 p.m.

The SUV pulling the camper was headed east on Highway 10, followed by five squads.

As the SUV approached Egret Boulevard, it swerved and the camper tipped, ending the pursuit. The driver was then seen on traffic cameras exiting the vehicle and surrendering to authorities.
    That Durango by itself never stood a chance of outrunning just one of those patrol units, much less pulling a trailer. The guy should have given up before ever putting it in gear to TRY to get away. There's probably something much worse than a traffic citation that this guy is guilty of to make him try to run, maybe the details of what it is/was will come out later.

Post Thanks / Like

maybe the trailer is full of dismembered bodies that he was on hos way to bury.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gxbxc View Post
    maybe the trailer is full of dismembered bodies that he was on hios way to bury.
    Or a meth lab. That might explain his attitude, too.
    HF MIG-180 with all the mods.
    Grizzly H8153 Stick/Tig Pulse 130/160.
    Wards PowrKraft AC-230. Stick & carbon arc.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bead-boy View Post

I would almost call that a win for the trailer, it never came un hooked

Post Thanks / Like

that's what 12000#s of tongue weight will do

Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he just couldn't see the squad cars in his mirrors as the trailer was blocking his view?
    12v battery, jumper cables, and a 6013.
    I only have a facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/pages/VPT/244788508917829

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jniolon View Post

that's what 12000#s of tongue weight will do
    No way that's even 12000 lbs of trailer let alone tongue weight. probably closer to 900 lbs of tongue weight, but it was the safety chains that kept it on.
    There are no problems. There are only solutions. It's your duty to determine the right one.

Hobart Handler 210
    Airco 225 Amp MSM Stinger

Post Thanks / Like

my bad TH, I was commenting on the guy folding up his truck trying to move that 60' house trailer with his 'RAM"
    j

Post Thanks / Like

https://kstp.com/news/man-cited-11-t...184/?cat=12196

Man cited after historic bridge collapses from weight of semi

Name:  grand-forks-bridge-collapse3.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  163.1 KB Name:  grand-forks-bridge-collapse2.jpg
Views: 829
Size:  188.8 KB Name:  grand-forks-bridge-collapse.jpg
Views: 823
Size:  149.3 KB

Authorities say a man was issued an expensive citation after he drove a semi, which was well over the weight limit for a historic North Dakota bridge, onto the bridge, causing it to collapse.

The Grand Forks County Sheriff's Office said Michael Dodds was driving a 2005 Peterbilt semi truck, which had its trailer loaded with dry beans, west on 3rd Avenue NE, southwest of Northwood, North Dakota, at about 1:15 p.m. on Monday.

About 1.5 miles southwest of Northwood, the sheriff's office said Dodds drove the semi over a 56-foot long restricted-weight bridge over the Goose River. The bridge was rated for 14 tons gross weight and had marked restrictions, while the semi truck was just over 42 tons with the load of beans.

The sheriff's office said bridge collapsed as Dodds was driving on it, and the semi-trailer was hung up on the west abutment. Dodds wasn't injured in the incident.

According to the sheriff's office, Dodds was issued an overload citation of $11,400. The office said the estimated cost of replacing the bridge is between $800,000 and $1 million.
    Century buzzbox that I learned on 40+ years ago (was Dad's)
    Crappy Century 110volt mig 70 amp pigeon pooper.
    Lincoln Idealarc TIG-300

Post Thanks / Like

Trailer fail pics

Not saying the driver was in the right. Wonder if there was other routes available that met his weight load. Quite a few rural places have no access for hi wight loads. Even 80,000 lb “standard” loads.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Redlands Okie View Post
    Not saying the driver was in the right. Wonder if there was other routes available that met his weight load. Quite a few rural places have no access for hi wight loads. Even 80,000 lb “standard” loads.
    I just google satellite viewed what I think is the bridge (just east by southeast of air field that's south of Northwood) and it looks like he coulda gone north on east side of airfield, then head west over a sturdier (from satellite view derived knowledge.......) bridge. Still, feel sorry for the driver, that sucks.
    Last edited by Weldalittle; 07-23-2019 at 08:34 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I went North a week and change ago. A covered bridge in Linden was closed. I never gave it a thought. These wooden bridges get closed regularly. They were built for horses, not trucks. At any time there are several in VT being redesigned to accommodate heavier loads, while retaining their "charm" ... or at least what a millennial engineer interprets as charm.

I got home in time to see a follow up on the TV news. There were several camera angles as a 13'6" truck drove through a bridge clearly posted as 12' high. Damage was enormous!
    An optimist is usually wrong, and when the unexpected happens is unprepared. A pessimist is usually right, when wrong, is delighted, and well prepared.