Thread: M-10 Gun Replacement

Post Thanks / Like

M-10 Gun Replacement

Hello,

I have a DVI2 that comes with the Miller M10 Gun. I have had a lot of trouble with the liner lining up properly with the tip. If I remove the tip (so there is nothing at the end of the liner) it runs smooth if I put the tip back on it stops & starts. I never really liked the M10 gun it seems cheap to me. Seems like the Bernards are the best. Where would be a good place to get one in Canada? Which model should I look for? I went to the website and they seem TOO customizable! I just want a direct replacement for the M10.

L8R.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: M-10 Gun Replacement

The Bernard Q-150 would be a good fit for that unit. Here is a Bernard part number for a 12 footer set up for .035 wire.

Q1512AO5CM

Tanker

Post Thanks / Like

What about this centre fire business? Would that be a good way to go?

Post Thanks / Like

The part number I listed has screw in tips. You can go with the centerfire if you want to, then the part number would be Q1512AO8CM. The gun configurator on the Bernard web site is pretty easy to use so you can get it however you want.

Tanker

Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean about the M-10 gun that comes with the DVI2. I never used mine as I own a Binzel which is an awesome gun. I am however going to order a Bernard gun very soon. The one I would get if I was you is " Q20 15 T A 8C M "

If you go to the Bernard web site, you can build you own gun, just don't go over 15 feet on teh lead length as it isn't recommended by Miller

http://www.bernardwelds.com/products/
    Miller DVI2
    Lincoln Precision Tig 225
    Thermodynamics Cutmaster 38
    Everything else needed.