Thread: Hobart Champion 10K parts for sale.

Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Hobart Champion 10K parts for sale.

Hobart Welder Parts For Sale.

I recently obtained a non-working Hobart Champion 10,000 welder because I needed the Kohler engine which was in good condition. I did not have means to test the welder components and actually was not interested in making it function again. Was stored under cover.

I have the following parts to sell as-is. ( As I said I have no means to test these )

• Stator and housing: $140 + shipping and crating
    • Rotor $120 + shipping and crating
    • Welding Reactor $100 + shipping and crating
    • Front Panel with welding terminals: $50 + shipping and crating ( I will shine this up a bit! )

I also have the base frame with the fuel tank available if anyone is interested. If I don't need it for my other project, I will also have the outer shell and the heat shield/lifting frame to sell .
    ( The image shows the reactor still bolted to the frame but it is offered as a separate item. )

I have already disposed of the control board...sorry.

I cannot tell you the cost to crate and ship until I have a firm request to buy and take the time to package and have them weighed. Due to weight even if you purchase both the frame and stator and rotor they will be shipped as separate items.

You may email me directly at paul@paulkruger.us ( Spam Filter will require you confirm your message to me )
    I can accept a credit card, check or PayPal. Add 3% if you pay with credit/PayPal

Items are located in Putnam County Florida for anyone considering picking them up to avoid shipping costs. If you can pick them up and save me the shipping hassle I will discount 10%!

//
    Attached Images Attached Images