View Poll Results: Did watching the debates bring you to a higher level of understanding?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 29.03%
  • No

22 70.97%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 1058

Thread: The Religious Thread Is God great? Has science burried God? A respecful debate thread

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Religious Thread Is God great? Has science burried God? A respecful debate th

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbytime View Post
    and what do you call hillbagger clinton? and angel?
    Oh she is almost as bad, I would never vote for her either
    Tiger Sales: AHP Distributor www.tigersalesco.com
    AHP200x; AHP 160ST; MM350P, Spoolmatic 30A; Everlast PowerTig 185; Thermal Dynamics 60i plasma.
    For Sale: Cobra Mig 250 w/ Push-pull gun. Lincoln Wirematic 250

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Religious Thread Is God great? Has science burried God? A respecful debate th

Quote Originally Posted by soutthpaw View Post
    Oh she is almost as bad, I would never vote for her either
    ok fair enough....there hasnt been a good candidate in decades for any political position, we have to pick the one that will do the least damage...and hope for the best.....but when 1 speaks the same as many citizens do in the back rooms and small groups thats the one you go for...and so far he has tried to do much of what he said he would do...

Post Thanks / Like

ok fair enough....there hasnt been a good candidate in decades for any political position, we have to pick the one that will do the least damage...and hope for the best.....but when 1 speaks the same as many citizens do in the back rooms and small groups thats the one you go for...and so far he has tried to do much of what he said he would do...
    Actually, in the long run, I think Trump will be better for the USA than Hellary would have been.
    AHP200x; AHP 160ST; MM350P, Spoolmatic 30A; Everlast PowerTig 185; Thermal Dynamics 60i plasma.

Post Thanks / Like

Actually, in the long run, I think Trump will be better for the USA than Hellary would have been.
    im hoping so, ill agree he isnt the most smooth talker but hes not a politician, hes a cold hearted bullying business man , and thats what the USA needs " at this time"..once things stabilize and get back on track if it ever will then we can see what leader is needed...

Post Thanks / Like

The 7 deadly sins.
    Reminds me of some Warren Zevon lyrics...........

I'm very well acquainted with the seven deadly sins
    And keep a busy schedule trying to fit them in
    I'm proud to be a glutton but I don't have time for sloth
    I'm greedy and I'm angry and I don't care who I cross

Post Thanks / Like

and what do you call hillbagger clinton? and angel?
    You missed his point, he wasn't slaming Trump . It was the Evangelicals he was throwing under the bus. See he hasn't realized that no one is sinless and that is why Christ had to die for our sins.
    Last edited by thegary; 04-08-2018 at 10:56 PM.

7. Likes Gar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thegary View Post
    You missed his point, he wasn't slaming Trump . It was the Evangelicals he was throwing under the bus. See he hasn't realized that no one is sinless and that is why Christ had to die for our sins.
    Yeah but he only stayed dead for 3 days, so he gave up a holiday weekend for your sins. He is immortal so he never really died at all. You all been played.

Post Thanks / Like

The 7 deadly sins.
    I didn't vote for Trump to be my spiritual leader. I didn't vote for Trump thinking he was without sin. I didn't vote for Trump because he is slick politician. I voted for Trump because he is not owned by anyone and I believe he has the American peoples best interest at heart, something we haven't seen in this country in a very long time.

10. Likes Gar, jonesg liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Leroy View Post
    I voted for Trump because he is not owned by anyone and I believe he has the American peoples best interest at heart, something we haven't seen in this country in a very long time.
    That's a good one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah but he only stayed dead for 3 days, so he gave up a holiday weekend for your sins. He is immortal so he never really died at all. You all been played.
    There will be a day when we will all find out who has been played. See it doesn't matter if you believe that day is coming or not, it will still come.

13. Likes Gar liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thegary View Post
    There will be a day when we will all find out who has been played. See it doesn't matter if you believe that day is coming or not, it will still come.
    http://aynrandlexicon.com/lexicon/pr...ciousness.html

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fast leroy View Post
    i didn't vote for trump to be my spiritual leader. I didn't vote for trump thinking he was without sin. I didn't vote for trump because he is slick politician. I voted for trump because he is not owned by anyone and i believe he has the american peoples best interest at heart, something we haven't seen in this country in a very long time.
    amen!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

A man and his ever nagging wife were on holiday in Jerusalem, when the wife suddenly died. The funeral company told the man that it would cost $45000 to ship her home or $500 to bury her in Jerusalem. The husband said "ship her home". Shocked, the undertaker asked "but sir, why don't you bury her in the Holy Land and save the money ?" The husband replied "a long time ago, a man was buried here and 3 days later, he rose from the dead ... I cant take the chance !"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Fast Leroy View Post
    I didn't vote for Trump to be my spiritual leader. I didn't vote for Trump thinking he was without sin. I didn't vote for Trump because he is slick politician. I voted for Trump because he is not owned by anyone and I believe he has the American peoples best interest at heart, something we haven't seen in this country in a very long time.
    Well put!

Post Thanks / Like

A man and his ever nagging wife were on holiday in Jerusalem, when the wife suddenly died. The funeral company told the man that it would cost $45000 to ship her home or $500 to bury her in Jerusalem. The husband said "ship her home". Shocked, the undertaker asked "but sir, why don't you bury her in the Holy Land and save the money ?" The husband replied "a long time ago, a man was buried here and 3 days later, he rose from the dead ... I cant take the chance !"
    I like it! HaHa!

Post Thanks / Like

hob,

Here's one by one of your fellow non-observant brethren I'm guessing you might find entertaining.

Post Thanks / Like

I hav not read anything with that much double talk in a long time. I read that thig 3 times and I am not sure of what it is saying still. The only thing I can say is it was all written based on an assumption that has no proof that it is correct.

Post Thanks / Like

I already know how all of this ends.. I have the play book.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HT2-4956 View Post
    hob,

Here's one by one of your fellow non-observant brethren I'm guessing you might find entertaining.

LMFAO!!! that was great

Post Thanks / Like

I know this thread has long been done but I have 2 cents . Science has proven we don't have a clue about anything, most of all the things we feel are true or have been taught. Science can't disprove God. Science can only prove how ignorant we have been in our past , which would also include a squabble over who is or is not God.
    Science changes. We are taught that we all came from a blob of slime and it mutated into the beings we see today (even though evolution -is- a theory). Now consider that DNA science has disproven evolution. All life is a product of it's DNA which is handed down by it's ancestors. DNA is the data string from which life produces itself through in the next generation. This data is never -upgraded- (unless man tampers with it) ,it only stays the same or degrades through damage (broken DNA) by chemical, cosmic radiation etc, or environmental elements such as (today) electromagnetic fields (ie -wifi, wireless devices, etc), into a lesser version. This lesser version causes a -mutation- which changes the net outcome in the new offspring, and from that point on you have a "new species". When you consider that the new species has been created from a more damaged DNA string than it's ancestors -and- that those who claim we are products of evolution --- it makes you wonder how much smarter was the blob of slime that started evolution than those who believe in it today. Would the evolution -theory- not suppose at some point, somewhere , there had to have been a blob with perfect DNA (or more closely to it)? So the real question is can science ever disprove God when it keeps disproving itself --or-- are things we accept as science really just -theories- after all, and why do we accept them as -facts-?
    Then we also need to ask ourselves -if we are the product of damaged mutated DNA- how many years has this damage been going on. How degraded would we be if life on the earth was truly "millions of years old" ? ------------- Hebrews 11:1. "Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
    "The Natural Liberty of Man is to be free from any Superior Power on Earth, and not to be under the Will or Legislative Authority of Man, but to have only the Law of Nature for his Rule."-- John Locke

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tackit View Post

Amen for that!

Another one from Alex Trebek, his stage 4 pancreatic cancer is in near-remission and responding well to chemotherapy treatment.

“I’ve got a couple million people out there who have expressed their good thoughts, their positive energy directed toward me and their prayers,” he shared. “I told the doctors, this has to be more than just the chemo, and they agreed it could very well be an important part of this.”

He continued: “I’ve got a lot of love out there headed in my direction and a lot of prayers, and I will never ever minimize the value of that.”

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-cancer-update
    Owner of Fast Leroy's Bar and Grill
    Liquor up Front, Poker in the Rear

Post Thanks / Like

Hows everyone doing? I hope good.

Gar
    Lincoln Electric, Power MIG 256
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Miller Dynasty 280DX
    Smith O/A torch

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gar View Post
    Hows everyone doing? I hope good.

Gar
    nice/glad to hear from you, i had kinda wondered if something happened to you. well, good as can be, considering

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 123weld View Post
    nice/glad to hear from you, i had kinda wondered if something happened to you. well, good as can be, considering
    I’m good brother, just needed to give the social media thing a rest and concentrate on other things.

Gar
    Lincoln Electric, Power MIG 256
    Hypertherm Powermax 45
    Miller Dynasty 280DX
    Smith O/A torch

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gar View Post
    I’m good brother, just needed to give the social media thing a rest and concentrate on other things.

Gar
    Amen, too bad a couple hundred million other americans cant figure that out

29. Likes Gar liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist