+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 6.0 Powerstroke

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 6.0 Powerstroke

one other thing the org don't like is people who speak there mind and that's exactly what i do and will continue to do any where i go.i will not go off like i did over there i will answer any questions but i'm not gonna be laid out to be questioned to death about things that other parties can't even produce there self.but i will say i will post the videos first of this week so people can see that i'm not just making this up.then if you want one i will be glad to help you with that as i can put this system on anything that flows oil and make it better.if you don't like it just say your peace and move on or we can meet face to face and talk about it.i will be glad to demonstrate to anyone and show them that my system is better hands down.yes i am passionate about my product because unlike others i don't want you to spend your life savings just trying to keep your truck running.

i want you to be able to have piece of mind when you get in your truck and go across country with out having to worry about having a problem.when you haul heavy loads you won't see anything near 240 like you do with other kit/s sold and you don't pay for up grades everyone gets the same quality for the same price.like i have said everyone that is running this kit will tell you it's problem free and really holds up to it's name Big Boss.

Post Thanks / Like

the moderators on the org are under fire them selves for allowing what happened to happen.how do i know this well because i'm talking to a guy who is with powerstroke.orgs review board he calls it.but whether i get the ban lifted or not does not really matter to me.they act like they can stop me from selling my product period and they are mistaken period.

to the mods here if i am not suppost to talk or done anything wrong please pm me so i can take the right steps.i appreciate everyone who has had there say and look forward to future conversations about the 6.0.i will have some pics once i get the ok to post from the moderators as i do not want to do anything i'm not suppost to.

Post Thanks / Like

yeah exactly what i thought.....

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ghost45 View Post
    yeah exactly what i thought.....
    Huh???
    Miller Challenger 172
    Miller Thunderbolt AC/DC 225/150
    Miller Maxstar 150 STL
    Victor 100C
    Victor Journeyman
    Oxweld OA
    Harris O/A
    Smith O/A little torch

No, that's not my car.

Post Thanks / Like

Don't worry about him. He's just satisfied knowing he "won" the argument (to which there were no real opponents).

The op is probably so confused about the whole thing and made up his mind weeks ago

Sent from my dumb smartphone
    Teach Ag Mech - Mike

At Home:
    Lincoln Electric AC225
    Miller Challenger 172
    Gas Axe

Work:
    eclectic bunch of 90's vintage blue boxes

Post Thanks / Like

LMFAO.....not what my pockets are saying oh and explain the higher reading on the oil pressure gauge at idle.the truck can idle for hours and never be over 190 he oil.we pulled 10k lbs up a 20% grade for 3-4 miles and the highest oil temp was 200 deg. but nobody wants to hear that tho right.if you understood just how serious of a restriction the stock system is or anyone using paper filters you would definitely see the difference.but like you said awh hell i'm just arguing with myself lol.
    Last edited by ghost45; 04-05-2015 at 09:47 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Like I have said here before, Don't buy a 6.0. There are to many problems that are expensive to fix. They will leave you stranded. All it takes is one sensor and they will not start. When they run they run amazing. When they don't they are expensive to fix. I really am glad that some of you don't have problems with yours and I hope that changing the oil cooler will fix the problem. I can tell you that it is really hard to tell a customer that your work truck needs two heads and Ford expects to have a new run of them in 8 months. We had four of them in the shop at the same time and three of them were work trucks. People making big payments on a truck that we could not get parts for. I do not do that any more because it is hard to tell that to friends and have money and shop space tied up waiting almost a year. I Hope every day Ford closes there doors never to be seen again

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like you have had back luck on 'em for sure but some of your info is not true.you can un plg quite a few and the truck not quit.the only one you can unplug and truck quit is the ipr,ficm,ecm or any fuse related to the three.now i will say that it's just as much the operators fault as any thing.if a truck is running hot don't try to make it another 30 miles and melt the motor know what i mean.there is a reason behind everything and you think a 6.0 is exspensive wait till a duramax or a cummins goes down you will wish you had the 6.0 back lol.

i know what you mean about having to tell some one who is barely making it and there truck tears up but it's not your fault and if i see that situation i usually try to help them out it's not always about the money there are still some good people out there.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist