+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lincoln square wave 200 actual welding video anyone??

Post Thanks / Like

Lincoln square wave 200 actual welding video anyone??

Does anybody have seen or can point me to a video of this machine actually tig welding?? The first wave of this welders is completely sold out and thousands in backorder and not even Lincoln or anyone else for that matter have offered a video of the machine actually welding. I only have seen unboxing , explaining the functions ,etc, but not a single tig welding video. Can anyone of the thousands that already bought this machine do a simple 5 minute video to show how it welds, sounds, pulse,frequency adjustment, etc? Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lincoln square wave 200 actual welding video anyone??

I have the new 200..and I love it..the sound of fan is loud..can't control post flow..but the pulse function is awesome..I added the stubby gas lens kit and that is worth the money..sorry I don't have video but hope this helps.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks JP. I would like to get more people here to give their opinion before dropping the ball. I have only found like 3 or 4 reviews in all my internet search. Only 2 with pictures and not one of them with videos. This machine have sold by the thousands. There should be a lot of reviews everywhere but there are not. One guy in youtube claims he is going by his second inoperative machine. Another guy here had his under repair also and they were dealing to give him a new one. I wonder what is happening in production if anything regarding this. They may be isolated incidents but the crowd silence about a machine that should be posted everywhere according to its specs have me thinking a little bit . Thanks again.

Post Thanks / Like

I wish I had some recording equipment like YouTube's ChuckE2009..he has some good videos..I didn't hear of any faulty machines that sucks..maybe a lot of the ones sold were to beginners(because of price)that are still practicing to not get ripped on about their welds.

Post Thanks / Like

Jody just put up of a few videos of him using it on Weldingtipsandtricks on youtube. I also just purchased this machine.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist