Custom built for demonstrating plasma at trade shows. This system utilizes a GoTorch (Plasmacam 2 x 2) system with servo drives, advanced Design Edge, Advanced motion control and advanced height control upgrades. The GoTorch is mounted on a specially designed table with a built in downdraft/water/filtration unit to eliminate smoke and fumes. Ideal for a small shop and for low volume cutting. For higher volume cutting I would recommend removing the filters and simply ducting the air flow outside. Software upgrades are transferable through Plasmacam. Prewired for use with a Hypertherm Powermax65, 85, 105 or 125 system with a machine torch. If you have a different plasma....I can modify the connections to make it easy. It has a SnapnCut magnetic torch mount....I could switch it to a hand torch mount if needed. The GoTorch with its upgrades was $7200 new, the fume control base and all other equipment would be in the $2500 range. I will sell it all for $5200. Unit has less than 10 cutting hours on it. It is located in central NH.......I prefer it can be picked up.......and if you come get it I will provide a few hours training with your plasma cutter in my shop. I don't need this machine any more.....and I need room in my shop! Again, plasma cutter is not included. Pics are in my shop, being built....and at the SEMA show in Vegas a few years ago! Click on this video link to see this machine running in Jim Colts shop in NH....the second half shows this machine: ... L5&index=1
Name:  machine at show.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  137.1 KBName:  photo 1.JPG
Views: 219
Size:  128.0 KBName:  gotorchpic.jpg
Views: 214
Size:  27.1 KB