+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miller Digital Infinity Welding Helmet Review

Post Thanks / Like

Miller Digital Infinity Welding Helmet Review

If you are bored or interested in the Miller Digital Infinity Welding Helmet, you can check out this video review.

I have owned a Lincoln 3350 helmet for about a year and a half and have been very happy with it. It is not the newer 4C model. I was able to test out a 3350 4C when I attended the TIG class at Lincoln and was impressed with it.

Since I do not own or have access to a 4C, it is not a true comparison of equivalent models. If you are debating upgrading your existing helmet this Miller helmet is a good choice.

We purchased the Miller helmet at work to go along with our Miller welders. It was easier to explain to the purchasing agent to use the same company versus using a different company. While I have Miller machines at work and home, I was impressed with the Lincoln helmet as an upgrade to my old Optrel and still use the Lincoln regularly. I am not a professional by any means, so I have not work either helmet for an extended period of time.

I am not trying to sell my videos or website, so sorry if it comes across that way, I am just trying to show the point of view from a hobbyist.

Millermatic 252 MIG
    Miller Dynasty 200DX TIG
    Altas 12x36 Metal Lathe
    Bridgeport Milling Machine
    Arclight Dynamics 4x8 plasma table
    www.psacustomcreations.com

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Miller Digital Infinity Welding Helmet Review

@ psacustomcreations - heard great performance on those BLUE elites. Looks nice.

Next time we connect, we'll bring down our RED 4C and you can run her. The head hear is so b1tch'n we integrated a spare 4C headgear onto our old school Viking 3350. May even rip a another 4C headgear and integrate onto our 1942 PipeLiner.
    "Discovery is to see what everybody else has seen, and to think what nobody else has thought" - Albert Szent-Gyorgyi

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Miller Digital Infinity Welding Helmet Review

Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Millermatic 252 MIG
    Miller Dynasty 200DX TIG
    Altas 12x36 Metal Lathe
    Bridgeport Milling Machine
    Arclight Dynamics 4x8 plasma table
    www.psacustomcreations.com

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist