+ Reply to Thread

Thread: WTB: Miller Optima Pulser

Post Thanks / Like

WTB: Miller Optima Pulser

Looking for an optima pulse pendant to plug in between an xmt350 ->S-74D feeder/xr-d control box. Willing to pay $500+ Must be in good working order, decent cosmetic shape, and recent serial. LH, LG +

Cheers!
    -Nick
    Miller XMT 350 CC/CV
    Miller S74-D
    Hobart Airforce 500i

Post Thanks / Like

Re: WTB: Miller Optima Pulser

Quote Originally Posted by SlickmisterN View Post
    Looking for an optima pulse pendant to plug in between an xmt350 ->S-74D feeder/xr-d control box. Willing to pay $500+ Must be in good working order, decent cosmetic shape, and recent serial. LH, LG +

Cheers!
    -Nick
    1 is on ebay

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Nick,

I've got one I was just getting ready to advertise. I'll get you the info after lunch. $500 US plus shipping. (I'm in Canada but shipping shouldn't be a big deal).
    XMT 350 MPA
    Dynasty 280DX
    Suitcase 8RC / Optima
    Spoolmatic 30A
    Thermco Ar / C02 mixer
    Assorted O/A gear

Post Thanks / Like

Pic below. In good condition, haven't used it for a bit so I'll test it today or tomorrow to make sure everything is as it should be. Let me know if you are interested, pm your address to figure out shipping. If not I'll post it in the for sale section soon. Thanks for looking.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1677
Size:  55.4 KB
    XMT 350 MPA
    Dynasty 280DX
    Suitcase 8RC / Optima
    Spoolmatic 30A
    Thermco Ar / C02 mixer
    Assorted O/A gear

Post Thanks / Like

Hey thanks BCRD, that one looks to be in great condition but I just snagged one off ebay. Bummed I hadnt been checking my own thread.

GLWTS!
    Miller XMT 350 CC/CV
    Miller S74-D
    Hobart Airforce 500i

Post Thanks / Like

Hello,

Do you still have this item?

Metro NYC, where taxes are extremely high, services low, and corruption is rampant
    Post Thanks / Like

Just came across this. If you're still in the market, I have a brand new, unused, still in the shipping box, Miller #043 389 Optima Pulse Control. I got BS'ed into buying this thing because I trusted an AirGas sales person to know what he was selling. The idea was to use this pulser with an Miller engine drive welder. Did not know at the time that this pulser was a dedicated unit only working with Miller XMT 304/350/456, Inversion 304P/456P power sources. Stupid me for thinking that AirGas sales people know anything about welding or the equipment that they sell. Since this was a special order, AirGas didn't want it back. I ended up buying a Lincoln machine that actually was better suited to what my needs were, so I still have the pulser with the instructions in the original box. The unit s/n: MA100031K, one of the last ones made before Miller stopped producing them. If you're interested PM me.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey weldsmith. Not sure the price of these Miller optimas or how old this post is, but if you still have this available I may be interested. Do you still have it for sale? Looking at using it with my Miller xmt which is what I believe it was designed for.

Metro NYC, where taxes are extremely high, services low, and corruption is rampant
    Post Thanks / Like

Miller Joe - my post of 3 days ago, #7 in the tread explains it all. Still available, PM me if serious.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WeldSmith View Post
    Just came across this. If you're still in the market, I have a brand new, unused, still in the shipping box, Miller #043 389 Optima Pulse Control. I got BS'ed into buying this thing because I trusted an AirGas sales person to know what he was selling. The idea was to use this pulser with an Miller engine drive welder. Did not know at the time that this pulser was a dedicated unit only working with Miller XMT 304/350/456, Inversion 304P/456P power sources. Stupid me for thinking that AirGas sales people know anything about welding or the equipment that they sell. Since this was a special order, AirGas didn't want it back. I ended up buying a Lincoln machine that actually was better suited to what my needs were, so I still have the pulser with the instructions in the original box. The unit s/n: MA100031K, one of the last ones made before Miller stopped producing them. If you're interested PM me.

Hi, do you still have the optima pulser and what is your asking price?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by USN72 View Post
    Hi, do you still have the optima pulser and what is your asking price?
    See post #9 PM him if your serious.

Post Thanks / Like

Miller Optima Pulser Pendant was sold and shipped to new owner in August 2020.

Post Thanks / Like

BCRD, do you still have the Miller Optima Pulse or was it listed and sold in the for sale section?

Post Thanks / Like

Hello Millermatic200
    I purchased a miller optima pulse pendant for my 304 and it worked unbelievably well I have now upgraded to a new MPA so I don’t need the pendant. Let me know if you are interested I can mail it to you.
    Colby

Post Thanks / Like

Hello, CostaRicaAL…

I am interested in your Optima Pulse controller, I sent you a PM message.
    As I am looking to add pulse to an XMT 350.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

I have a very gently used Optima SN/ MF136102U that I am selling for $1000 which is not set in stone. If anyone would like pictures or is interested please let me know.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist