+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mig liner

Post Thanks / Like

Mig liner

So, yesterday I was at my LWS to get a bottle of gas, I asked about a liner for my Binzel style gun and he looked at me like I had 2 heads and said he had never heard of it, what do y'all make of that??
    UNITWELD 175 AMP 3 IN1 DC
    MIDSTATES 300 AMP AC MACHINE
    LET'S GO BRANDON!"INFLATION-THAT'S THE PRICE WE PAY FOR THOSE GOVERNMENT BENEFITS EVERYBODY THOUGHT WERE FREE."RONALD REAGAN
    JEFF

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mig liner

Cuz it's basically a European and Chinese import brand. None of the major manufacturers use it, so they probably never stocked it
    Tiger Sales: AHP Distributor www.tigersalesco.com
    AHP200x; AHP 160ST; MM350P, Spoolmatic 30A; Everlast PowerTig 185; Thermal Dynamics 60i plasma.
    For Sale: Cobra Mig 250 w/ Push-pull gun. Lincoln Wirematic 250

Post Thanks / Like

Prolly, he seemed pretty upset that my $350 Amazon special satisfied my needs, & promptly cut down the chinese plasma units saying they are ok for occasional use, IDK, we talked a little about the newer auto set Lincolns and he was impressed with them, something I read said something about Lincoln and Miller starting to use the Euro style connectors finally and I even found adapters for them. My chinese machine is pretty much auto set and is very nice with the 2t, 4t and inductance.
    Last edited by CAVEMANN; 06-17-2018 at 12:30 AM.
    UNITWELD 175 AMP 3 IN1 DC
    MIDSTATES 300 AMP AC MACHINE
    LET'S GO BRANDON!"INFLATION-THAT'S THE PRICE WE PAY FOR THOSE GOVERNMENT BENEFITS EVERYBODY THOUGHT WERE FREE."RONALD REAGAN
    JEFF

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CAVEMANN View Post
    Prolly, he seemed pretty upset that my $350 Amazon special satisfied my needs, & promptly cut down the chinese plasma units saying they are ok for occasional use, IDK, we talked a little about the newer auto set Lincolns and he was impressed with them, something I read said something about Lincoln and Miller starting to use the Euro style connectors finally and I even found adapters for them. My chinese machine is pretty much auto set and is very nice with the 2t, 4t and inductance.
    I'm not keen on the Chinese plasma machines, agree with your salesman there. Once you have used a quality brand name unit, your frame of reference shifts. Definitely a lot of great Chinese built welders, but plasma is just not there yet.
    Tiger Sales: AHP Distributor www.tigersalesco.com
    AHP200x; AHP 160ST; MM350P, Spoolmatic 30A; Everlast PowerTig 185; Thermal Dynamics 60i plasma.
    For Sale: Cobra Mig 250 w/ Push-pull gun. Lincoln Wirematic 250

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist