+ Reply to Thread

Thread: zoro 25% off $350.00 or more today only...

Post Thanks / Like

zoro 25% off $350.00 or more today only...

Fast, Free Shipping on Orders Over $50!
    25% off orders of $350 or more.* | Shop Now
    Enter code at checkout:
    One-time-use code.
    Offer valid 10am - 6pm CT on April 4, 2019.
    Exclusions apply. Click for details >>

TICKTOCK

Post Thanks / Like

Re: zoro 25% off $350.00 or more today only...

Good deal, thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

It's too bad they upcharge 10 percent tax to washington state.... I used to buy a lot of hard to find stuff from them, plus their prices have gone up a bit besides the tax thing

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ronsii View Post
    It's too bad they upcharge 10 percent tax to washington state.... I used to buy a lot of hard to find stuff from them, plus their prices have gone up a bit besides the tax thing
    I hear you, even with 25% off much of their stuff is over priced, but there are some great deals to be had if you know your prices....I get taxed from them, but the free shipping is good...I usually keep a list of stuff I like to keep is stock but dont need right away, and when they pop sales like this I buy..

Post Thanks / Like

A year or so ago when I remade all the cables on the kenworth with #0000 I got all new terminations from zoro and they were half the price of grainger or anywhere else I could find the pure copper extra heavy tin plated crimp on's, so I do appreciate zoro for that and lots of other industrial supplies I got from them!!! But like a lot of places they come in good and then start to change things to up the bottom line.... so I go elsewhere....

Post Thanks / Like

has a $2000 max discount.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by filetobeef View Post
    WTH!!!! how are you supposed to save anything with all these limits on everything????

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by filetobeef View Post
    what do you want to buy thats more than $8000.00???

Post Thanks / Like

I bought lots from Zoro. I really took advantage when they had their 30% off sales. Back then their prices were pretty competitive but now they definitely have been increasing as mentioned.

A monitor Amazon now and they do have some deals IF you catch it right. You gotta buy right , today's price could be $$$$ less than tomorrows. Just need to know prices. Leave items in cart or save for later and they tell you if it increases or decreases in price.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BD1 View Post
    I bought lots from Zoro. I really took advantage when they had their 30% off sales. Back then their prices were pretty competitive but now they definitely have been increasing as mentioned.

A monitor Amazon now and they do have some deals IF you catch it right. You gotta buy right , today's price could be $$$$ less than tomorrows. Just need to know prices. Leave items in cart or save for later and they tell you if it increases or decreases in price.
    amazon definitely raises and lowers prices on a regular basis to try and get you to buy....many times if you look at something on amazon and go to another sight or surf the web, an add box opens with that item cheaper at amazon than when you just looked at it...and if you buy it at the cheaper price and look at it again the price is back up to what it was....

Post Thanks / Like

If you look at the Zoro coupon page it has a list of "Brand Restrictions" that are not included in the coupon offer. That sure is a big list. Not much else I want to buy.

https://www.zoro.com/coupons-promo-codes/
    Century buzzbox that I learned on 40+ years ago (was Dad's)
    Crappy Century 110volt mig 70 amp pigeon pooper.
    Lincoln Idealarc TIG-300

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bead-boy View Post
    If you look at the Zoro coupon page it has a list of "Brand Restrictions" that are not included in the coupon offer. That sure is a big list. Not much else I want to buy.

https://www.zoro.com/coupons-promo-codes/
    Years ago Miller Welding Machines could be purchased with 30% off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbytime View Post
    what do you want to buy thats more than $8000.00???
    looking at some tig welders but even with the discount they are still higher than most.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbytime View Post
    I hear you, even with 25% off much of their stuff is over priced, but there are some great deals to be had if you know your prices....I get taxed from them, but the free shipping is good...I usually keep a list of stuff I like to keep is stock but dont need right away, and when they pop sales like this I buy..
    Quote Originally Posted by ronsii View Post
    A year or so ago when I remade all the cables on the kenworth with #0000 I got all new terminations from zoro and they were half the price of grainger or anywhere else I could find the pure copper extra heavy tin plated crimp on's, so I do appreciate zoro for that and lots of other industrial supplies I got from them!!! But like a lot of places they come in good and then start to change things to up the bottom line.... so I go elsewhere....
    I don't think there is any one place that you would buy anything they stock; we pick and choose based on quality, how fast we need it, customer service, etc. No supplier is everything to everybody.

I typically use Zoro at the end of the year when their discounts are best to stock up on items such as Baldwin filters. I haven't found a better price on Excalibur rod at $2.00/lb. Every time I have called them I have had someone quickly (no menu that goes on and on like a Chinese menu), pleasant to deal with and took care of whatever I called about- no "I'll have to call you back" or "I don't know".
    Thunderbolt AC/DC
    330AB/P + Bernard cooler
    Syncrowave 250
    Oxy/Ace torch
    Dayton 160 MIG
    6CF pot with 185 compressor
    Too much big equipment
    Even more small tools

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist