Thread: Lincoln Power Mig 300 - parting out! Vantage

Post Thanks / Like

Lincoln Power Mig 300 - parting out! Vantage

Anyone need bits and pieces to a Lincoln Powermig 300 -cheap? Some parts might work on the Vantage 300. This one fried a chopper board but the rest seems OK. Will ship smaller parts but the heavy pieces may be just to expensive to ship. Let me know what you want - Yah00 me using oldphardt.

OR if anyone has a chopper board from Vantage or Powermig they can let me have??? I bought this machine to fix up for a disabled vet but without the chopper it is a no-go.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Lincoln Power Mig 300 - parting out! Vantage

One thing you can almost always do is to take out the transformers and scrounge the copper for scrap. When I get bored I like to look for copper scrappers who post videos on YT. I don't know why, but I like watching those no matter how crappy they are.

metalmagpie

Post Thanks / Like

I just got a power mig 350 and would be interested in thr entire mig gun step up. Let me know how much u r looking for? Literally bought it two days ago so I have no idea what a used gun assembly is worth.

Post Thanks / Like

My machine did not come with a mig gun - I was going to adapt one I have on another machine. There is a Ranger 305 chopper board on ebay right now. Guy implies that it is probably bad but no guarantees - $450. Around here a working welder missing the mig gun is worth about that. So, why buy an unknown. I was hoping someone on the web would have a dead one in their grave yard that they will sell me a part off of.

Post Thanks / Like

Good idea. I know a scrapper.