+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fullsiza Robot, "Zorko - Destroyer of Worlds and also small vermin like hamsters"

Post Thanks / Like

Fullsiza Robot, "Zorko - Destroyer of Worlds and also small vermin like hamsters"

Howdy mates,
    You requested more stuff I fumbled together,
    this one is a full size Robot that is made purely out of my own mind/design.
    (Yes, this is how stuff looks when I do my own crap)
    I love those old b/w sci-fi's with ridiciliously long names that tries to explain the entire movie, thus I named this one:
    "Zorko - Destroyer of Worlds and also small vermin like hamsters"

This project took me a ridicilously long time to pull together,
    however a lot of stuff is articulate and most levers and stuff does something.
    For instance the side with two arms can move parallell at the same time OR individually.
    Lotsa lights'n bling in this ol junker also.
    From an artistic point there are layers of thoughts, for one thing Zorko has a little sidekick consisting of a humanlike voodoo doll that he takes comfort in.
    (Think like pherhaps he's in a dystopic future where his only company is a little SS doll. (SS as in Stainless Steel in case anyone gets any crazy ideas)
    As usual I suck at documenting the creative part, but most was made outside at bitter winter dark, snow and cold reaching below -30C and snapping with a camera was not a thought that occured that winter. *sry*
    Hmm I really have bad pics of this one, I gonna see if I can find some better footage online or something...

Name:  20160730_182926.jpg
Views: 505
Size:  73.1 KB

Name:  20160731_003125.jpg
Views: 528
Size:  52.2 KB

Name:  20160922_172625.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  79.6 KB
    Chest, preparing for speakers, lights and a pitchblack murder robot soul that scares the crap outta grownups to be stuffed inside.

Name:  20161020_210412.jpg
Views: 497
Size:  69.6 KB
    Articulated upper arms, levers and cranks will move the arms in tandem or alternatively each separately.

Name:  20161021_115904.jpg
Views: 541
Size:  100.6 KB
    Rear view

I will now look for finished pictures with all parts (NO, this is not finished in these pics)

I hope you enjoyed this one mates.

May the force be with you!

/Silverbullit *couldnt weld for crap even if life depended upon it*

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fullsiza Robot, "Zorko - Destroyer of Worlds and also small vermin like hamsters"

Name:  Zorko_002.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  111.4 KB

Name:  Zorko_001.jpg
Views: 423
Size:  102.0 KB
    Last edited by Silverbullit; 10-19-2019 at 04:31 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fullsiza Robot, "Zorko - Destroyer of Worlds and also small vermin like hamsters"

Those old wind up toy style feet are cool.
    Tiger Sales: AHP Distributor www.tigersalesco.com
    AHP200x; AHP 160ST; MM350P, Spoolmatic 30A; Everlast PowerTig 185; Thermal Dynamics 60i plasma.
    For Sale: Cobra Mig 250 w/ Push-pull gun. Lincoln Wirematic 250

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soutthpaw View Post
    Those old wind up toy style feet are cool.
    Thanks mate, I really put a lot of love in to this one. This is one of the few art pieces I am a bit pleased with how it came out. Unfortunately I don't have any good pictures that really gives a good look at Zorko.
    I appreciate your feedback mate, thanks again

Post Thanks / Like

Pretty darn creative. Thanks for posting.

Post Thanks / Like

I like it, that looks neat, lotsa thinkin went into that guy, take him out for Trick or Treat come Halloween, he should be a hit for sure in the neighborhood

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Redlands Okie View Post
    Pretty darn creative. Thanks for posting.
    Thanks mate for those kind words!

Quote Originally Posted by Popeye an old miner View Post
    I like it, that looks neat, lotsa thinkin went into that guy, take him out for Trick or Treat come Halloween, he should be a hit for sure in the neighborhood
    Haha, yeah. Heavy one that is, oh yes and theres more to this one. The pictures above are not at the finished stage. He has under-arms with sawblades and stuff which really tips the balance to something more eyecatching.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist