Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 27 of 27

Thread: Another electrical shock / safety question:

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    74
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Another electrical shock / safety question:

    Quote Originally Posted by frieed View Post
    True, but the ringer pulse can light you up. ask me how I know
    As I recall its 105 volts and pulsed DC depending on the phones ringer it can be 66, 33 or other pulse rate I can't remember.
    Retired - Refrigeration Pipefitter - Master Electrician- Iowa
    Lots of Hobbys

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Clovis California
    Posts
    1,532
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Another electrical shock / safety question:

    Phone is about 70 volts
    It will shock you.
    It considered low voltage and voltage above 70 volts is not low voltage.

    Dave
    Quote Originally Posted by wmgeorge View Post
    As I recall its 105 volts and pulsed DC depending on the phones ringer it can be 66, 33 or other pulse rate I can't remember.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Page generated in 1,596,738,629.94735 seconds with 12 queries