Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 27 of 27

Thread: Shielding gas for first time.

  1. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shielding gas for first time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
    If you have a welding regulator now, It's likely an inert CGA 580 thread. In that case you would need an adapter like a Western 806 or buy a CO2 reg that reads in CFH or change the nut and nipple to CGA 320 which is a Western CO2 and CO3. Make sure when you get the regulator set up that you have the disc gasket that goes inn the nut. ( Many of the new inverters are designed on CO2 and run it well ) Good Luck !
    Ok. Yeah my welder is an inverter type and it came with the regulator. Thanks for the info.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Shielding gas for first time.

    I would try to find a 80-125 cuft on Craigslist and take it and swap it.

    The neck ring on the 125 and larger needs to be blank or say customer owned. Best if hydro date is current. Usually 10 year stamps.

    C25 is what I would buy as the cost difference is mostly irrelevant unless really going through the gas. For small home projects a 125 will last a little while.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Page generated in 1,594,256,139.72040 seconds with 11 queries