+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3216 Maintainer truck crane.

Post Thanks / Like

3216 Maintainer truck crane.

I have for sale two 3216 Maintainer truck cranes. They are in decent shape. One has the hoses Valve body and out riggers. The out rigger slides were in bad shape and would need to be rebuilt. I would like a $1000.00 for each or if you take both $1500.00. I need to sell them so no reasonable offer will be refused. I live 30 minutes south of Cleveland, Ohio. [ATTACH=CONFIG]1712694[/ATTACH
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 3216 Maintainer truck crane.

Just an FYI to anyone who hasn't heard of Maintainer cranes, they're top of the line. Not some junk made in somebody's basement. You don't see them as often because Maintainer cranes and service bodies are priced out of most people's range compared to less expensive stuff (Ventura, Auto Crane, IMT, Liftmoore, etc).

Also, in a good economy used cranes often sell for about $1/lb of lift capacity. Both of these cranes are 5k lift capacity at close radius. So if you're in need of a crane, even assuming these need some work, this is a lot of crane for the money. There's also some pretty serious profit potential here if you want to hold and resell.

Just some of my thoughts. I'd wish you good luck with the sale, Todd496, but I don't think you're going to need it.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 3216 Maintainer truck crane.

I sold them. I agree I have had a couple different models and the Maintainer is in my opinion the best. Very well built. Thank you!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist