+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Our fixture table!

Post Thanks / Like

Our fixture table!

I have always seen this awesome tables with tons of holes on them here for years and didn’t really know what they were for. Buddy had one and showed me and it was like an epiphany all of the sudden. I had to have one and ended up going overboard with the accessories. I bought it from the same local company he did in the N Houston area and absolutely love it. We don’t use it to it’s full potential since we’ve transitioned away from a ton of Fab work more into strictly jeeps but it’s perfect for all the smaller projects we’re doing and expandable down the road. The three extensions are going to be used as obnoxiously over shelfs too.

Who else has an obscene amount of table accessories?

Brett
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Our fixture table!

Brett. Here is your first project. A cart for your fixtures.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    :

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lis2323 View Post
    Brett. Here is your first project. A cart for your fixtures.

That’s a terrific idea, I think I could whip up a cart that could hold it all pretty easy. That looks really nice

Brett

4. Likes ronsii liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I’ve had some PMs about the table, it’s from a company called Texas Metal Works and they are based out of the N Houston (Magnolia specifically) area but ship worldwide. When I was getting a link to their website, I saw a new product I had been asking about was released. It’s a smaller table for doing plasma cutting on. I hit John up to see if he had any in stock and will be picking it up after I drop my son off today. I plan on doing a build thread (not much to fab but a couple welds I think) this afternoon.

Like I said earlier, we own a Jeep Shop and have moved away from doing a bunch of fabrication of our own parts. However, I’m still like everyone else and love new tools and when I get stuff want the best and it has to work when I need it. We do a bunch of weld on trusses and had some custom axle stands made too for supporting them when I pull them out too.

Brett

Post Thanks / Like

I had been planning on building a new welding table for quite some time. I had a pretty good idea of how it should be but was (as usual) struggling somewhat with logistics.

Since discovering this thread started by Brett I have been working with John from Texas Metal Works on a custom table with some unique features.

I’m usually the type to build things myself but in this case.....My cost for locally laser cutting the pieces alone would have been considerably more than my entire purchase price having John build it.

It has been a several month process incorporating my ideas into a buildable product from a manufacturing standpoint and John has been very patient with me. Hopefully my input will result in future welding table options/upgrades available from Texas Metal Works.

The table is now assembled and the frame should be at the powder coating shop this week and shipped soon after.

:

7. Likes ronsii, slodat, William McCormick liked this post
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist