+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Miller Legend NT (Solenoide Control Module)

Post Thanks / Like

Miller Legend NT (Solenoide Control Module)

I want to post in the general comment section I guess. I just had some Miller gas welder parts info I wanted to share with folks out there who may have had the same issue I had is all....

Thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Miller Legend NT (Solenoide Control Module)

Good afternoon all,

Recently I needed a Solenoid Control Module for my Miller Legend NT. I was advised my Miller that the part had been discontinued and that I would have to purchase the complete Solenoid uint with the control module on it at cost of almost $700.00

After days of digging and investigating I finally found that the Trombetta Company manufactured the Solenoid Control Modules for Miller Welders. I contacted them directly and spoke to a very kind gentleman who varified that Trombetta did in fact manufacture the Solenoid Control Module for Miller welders and that they are still available and have been upgraded. The new part # is: S500-A50 which ui Trombetta's part Number. Miller will not list the new part number or tell you that there is a replacement which I feel is very sad after spending $$$$ on their machine/s etc.

Hope this help some folks out there that were / are in the same situation as I was.
    Trombetta's telephone number is: 414-410-0300 and you can ask for Terry at ext 324. You can also the part on line from a few of their distributors by just keying in their part # S500-A50.
    I located the control module for $72.00 which is far better then spending $700.00 as Miller would like a person to do.

Hope it helps some out there.

MACSR

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist