+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zap needs a hug

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Zap needs a hug

Quote Originally Posted by 123weld View Post
    i kinda thought the same thing, but considered he's from the east coast/massacheusets, they are raised/act a lil more proper like over there. i been there, i know. plus hes running his own biz, which is pressure itself, especially right now. also, we all have bad days or get edgy. combine all that, and its understandable. but overall, he's been alright boss

Proper?!!! My best friend grew up 20 minutes from Zap. He wasn't bad, but he fell in love with a fiery Irish American redhead. It took me to explain to her that some sentences are adequately formed without FUC&. It was quite a revelation to her!
    40 years later she is a councilor helping families through the financial challenges of end of life.

But.......you just described me. I'm sweet, never tense. To summarize, I'm perfect. But I will agree about those !@#$%^&*() Massholes! When one of them snaps, you better have your safety glasses!
    An optimist is usually wrong, and when the unexpected happens is unprepared. A pessimist is usually right, when wrong, is delighted, and well prepared.

2. Likes ronsii liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Willie B View Post
    Proper?!!! My best friend grew up 20 minutes from Zap. He wasn't bad, but he fell in love with a fiery Irish American redhead. It took me to explain to her that some sentences are adequately formed without FUC&. It was quite a revelation to her!
    40 years later she is a councilor helping families through the financial challenges of end of life.

But.......you just described me. I'm sweet, never tense. To summarize, I'm perfect. But I will agree about those !@#$%^&*() Massholes! When one of them snaps, you better have your safety glasses!
    lol, i guess theres a little of every kind no matter where u go. yea, an irish redhead, does sound like a handful. i got a history of not getting along w/ red head guys. i never noticed it, till my brother pointed it out to me. anyway, it 40 yrs ago i went to mass. had a good time, stayed w/ some real nice folks for a couple weeks. they were real proper like, straight up french catholic, so i got to see some gorgeous old catholic churches. amazing the workmanship that went into them. musta cost a fortune in the day to build. we dont have anything like that on the w. coast. the wife made us fresh lemonade, and we had picnics. i got intoduced to poison ivy or oak for first time - not nice. it was summer time, so they were beer drinkers, and fisherman, so they took us fishing at night about half dozen time. they didnt have coors, or it was extremely scarce back there, so they talked about was wanting coors. back then, to best my memeory, coors didnt have any preservatives, so shipping it cold back east wasnt economical. we had coors in calif. now coors can get warm w/o tasting too bad. i dont think coors is bottled in rockies anymore, last time i checked it was outa florida i think, somehow alligator swamps dont remind me of the rockies. they were factory workers, so they were just good old boys/american type, and it was about after the breaking point era i think , where a common single parent working could hardly support a family one day they took us to boston, so we toured the political statues, and famous halls/buildings of important american history. anyway a couple yrs later, two of them moved out next to us in calif for a yr. they hated calif, and were afraid of earthquakes the whole time. they wore suits and dressed real proper like. they didnt fit in at all. so they moved back to mass., where there all still alive last time i checked, even the old husband and wife
    Last edited by 123weld; 11-10-2020 at 03:53 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 123weld View Post
    lol, i guess theres a little of every kind no matter where u go. yea, an irish redhead, does sound like a handful. i got a history of not getting along w/ red head guys. i never noticed it, till my brother pointed it out to me. anyway, it 40 yrs ago i went to mass. had a good time, stayed w/ some real nice folks for a couple weeks. they were real proper like, straight up french catholic, so i got to see some gorgeous old catholic churches. amazing the workmanship that went into them. musta cost a fortune in the day to build. we dont have anything like that on the w. coast. the wife made us fresh lemonade, and we had picnics. i got intoduced to poison ivy or oak for first time - not nice. it was summer time, so they were beer drinkers, and fisherman, so they took us fishing at night about half dozen time. they didnt have coors, or it was extremely scarce back there, so they talked about was wanting coors. back then, to best my memeory, coors didnt have any preservatives, so shipping it cold back east wasnt economical. we had coors in calif. now coors can get warm w/o tasting too bad. i dont think coors is bottled in rockies anymore, last time i checked it was outa florida i think, somehow alligator swamps dont remind me of the rockies. they were factory workers, so they were just good old boys/american type, and it was about after the breaking point era i think , where a common single parent working could hardly support a family one day they took us to boston, so we toured the political statues, and famous halls/buildings of important american history. anyway a couple yrs later, two of them moved out next to us in calif for a yr. they hated calif, and were afraid of earthquakes the whole time. they wore suits and dressed real proper like. they didnt fit in at all. so they moved back to mass., where there all still alive last time i checked, even the old husband and wife
    My long time friend Bruce, still married to Kathy, (Irish Catholic, city girl), Kathy is terrified of wild animals. We live 40 miles from a remote location where it seems many varieties of reclusive creatures are first documented to live in VT. The Red Wolf, Catamount, Rattle snake, and several other species less prominent have been documented to live there. The hook in the state boundary with NY is extremely remote! No people live there, it is Conserved Property.

It is also the location of most VT Bigfoot sightings.

One week there were Bigfoot sightings in West Haven, West Rutland, Ira, and Tinmouth.

Sitting by a campfire, I pointed out Bigfoot was on a journey. The four sightings had been nearly in a straight line. Based on travel speed, and direction, he will be here tonight.

Next morning Bruce was angry with me. He had gotten NO sleep. His wife alerted him to every imaginary sound!
    An optimist is usually wrong, and when the unexpected happens is unprepared. A pessimist is usually right, when wrong, is delighted, and well prepared.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist