+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Invertec V350 Pro Advanced wire feeder

Post Thanks / Like

Invertec V350 Pro Advanced wire feeder

Hello everyone and Merry Christmas!
    I am looking for thoughts from actual users on the best wire feeder to put on my V350 w/ advanced panel?
    currently using an LN7 and an older LN25, but would really like to start using the pulse & pulse on pulse features.
    Lincoln shows several different options, LN25 -Pro Dual, LF72/74, etc.
    A suitcase is doable, but not necessary, let me know what you ran and how you liked or disliked it.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Invertec V350 Pro Advanced wire feeder

The LN7 you have might work just fine. If it is a GMA or you will have to add the gas valve kit. Not sure on the LN25 it might need a pulse filter.
    Your best bet is to contact Lincoln. Either call them or e-mail them and ask your question. Just go to lincolnelectric.com and use the contact tab. follow instructions there. while all of the feeders you are looking at will work with your welder. The real question is, will they pulse weld without an added filter. some of Lincoln's feeders need a pulse power filter to pulse weld. I am not a salesmen for welders. I just fix what they bring me. I see notes in different repair manuals about pulse filters.
    not sure which feeders need them.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Invertec V350 Pro Advanced wire feeder

Thank you CCAWGC, there are more than a few pulse capable feeder options. My LN7-GMA will not pulse, so I am thinking no "filter". I could probably handle the upgrade with a little research and thought, or just replace with a more modern unit. Again, thank you for the input, I always find your posts very informative. This brings me back to the original question for the masses, what Lincoln wire feeder are you pulsing with, and what are your thoughts on its performance?

Thank You,

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

A) Welding/Fabrication Shop
B) Plant/Production Line
C) Infrastructure/Construction/Repair or Maintenance/Field Work
D) Distributor of Welding Supplies or Gases
E) College/School/University
F) Work Out of Home

A) Corporate Executive/Management
B) Operations Management
C) Engineering Management
D) Educator/Student
E) Retired
F) Hobbyist